Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping - horrible!

Maybe it's the area of the country people live in that cause shipping problems?  I have no problems with QVC shipping at all other than their shipping charges are way too high.  There are some items I only buy from QVC, but for everything else, I shop around.  I can get free shipping on many other websites.

Occasional Contributor

I am waiting on my order of the Prive Revaux sunglasses TSV I ordered on 5/3. They finally show as shipped; however, that's only the shipping label being created. Since I am on the east coast and they ship from California it will probably be another two weeks or more before they get here. Knowing the shipping issues, I would not order anything I definitely needed by a specific date. 

Trusted Contributor

It's always been slow here to MN.  I just don't have high expectations for quick delivery.  That way I'm surprised if it does come in a reasonable time! 

Frequent Contributor

I'M DONE - one month for shipment ...NO MORE! I'll get these orders in ...and return 90% of it ...and stop ordering from the Q. Major stores can get items shipped and delivered in less than a week....with FREE SHIPPING. This is crazy - don't blame it on the pandemic blame it on poor customer service!

Respected Contributor

I am definitely noticing issues.

Plus, when I click track, I get an error message. Amazon delivers in a day and other companies are much better than QVC. I don’t know why they can’t get it together.
Super Contributor

@NYViewer wrote:

I'M DONE - one month for shipment ...NO MORE! I'll get these orders in ...and return 90% of it ...and stop ordering from the Q. Major stores can get items shipped and delivered in less than a week....with FREE SHIPPING. This is crazy - don't blame it on the pandemic blame it on poor customer service!

Totally agreee with you. I ordered a big deal during the first presentation. Yes they presented it later in the day too. A week later they sent me an email saying it was backordered and if they got more they would sent it to me. Three and half weeks later it is still backordered. Ridiculous. I only order something when it is a staple at a good price now.  No gifts or special items now. I may stop ordering altogether because of the hassle. I never know if I will ever actually get the item from Q. Funny thing Amazon always delivers within a day or two even at the worst times of Covid. 

Valued Contributor

Horrendous shipping. No. It's not the "pandemic". It's bad management, sloppy habits. Yet, despite the complaints, it continues.
Frequent Contributor

@Pecky Me too. I've also been receiving the "order delayed" emails because QVC is selling items they don't actually have to fill customers orders. I had to contact customer service multiple times about Denim and Co beach pants from APRIL 4th! Still never got them and it's mid-MAY.

Contributor

I ordered the Kim Gravel TSV shorts for my trip to Vegas next week. I should have had them in plenty of time however they shipped on May 2nd and are now missing. They haven't moved since May 7th. I hate UPS mail innovations. They are not supposed to be using that method when shipping to a business anyways. (my work address with business name is clearly on the shipping address). I did receive a refund today but no apology or solution just a message that said item was refunded. They are not in stock so I am just out of luck. Will not be buying anymore, just can't relay on their service. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

I agree that the shipping procedures need an overhaul. I had to pay $11 for expedited shipping, to get something sent to me and received on time. I have orders that go back a week, that are just sitting there, stating preparing your order. I couldn't afford to wait 2 to 3 weeks for an item to get here. I know that they know they have a huge problem with shipping, but I don't think they're doing much to remedy it. I'm sure Customer Service is sick and tired of hearing customers asking about their order status. Shipping seems very disjointed and disorganized. Most other companies get their orders out within a day or two.

@Effie54   I just went in and cancelled two orders today that have been just sitting there. Not waitlised, not back ordered, just sitting there.  They are there no more. Smiley Wink

I hear ya.......it's getting so frustrating. I'm waiting for a pair of pants that was ordered five days ago, still sitting, preparing my order.