Regular Contributor

QVC has gone down hill so much - it is sad. From their products, reviews, and especially shipping. You do not get orders, get wrong orders and cannot track orders-really the worst it has ever been.  I have shopped with the Q since 1991 and ever since they joined forces with HSN things are bad. They have adopted the worst parts of HSN-hard sell pop ups and poor shipping! I do not order 10% of what I once did and plan on not ordering at all.  I just do not have the time to follow up on orders placed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping - horrible!

[ Edited ]

I agree that the shipping procedures need an overhaul. I had to pay $11 for expedited shipping, to get something sent to me and received on time. I have orders that go back a week, that are just sitting there, stating preparing your order. I couldn't afford to wait 2 to 3 weeks for an item to get here. I know that they know they have a huge problem with shipping, but I don't think they're doing much to remedy it. I'm sure Customer Service is sick and tired of hearing customers asking about their order status. Shipping seems very disjointed and disorganized. Most other companies get their orders out within a day or two.

Super Contributor

Seems like a hit or miss with shipping. I ordered 3 Issac cardigans May 4, and they came May 7th. I have another Issac order, different cardigans on May 6, and they are "preparing your order" 5 days after ordering. Some of my previous orders I get an error on tracking. 

I don't get it, a Macys' order came in 3 days, other online orders came just as fast. Covid or no Covid, something is amiss with Q's shipping. 

Super Contributor

Yes, I have shopped the Q for decades....but I had to give it up.
The shipping was too unpredictable.
The final straw was when I order some undergarments for a hospital visit that was three weeks away. The estimated delvery date was fine. However, that passed! Then I received an email that my order was delayed. No reason given. Then I called to cancel as of course I couldn't cancel online. Even though they sent me the delay email they said they couldn't cancel it. I told them I was being hospitalized for surgery and would not be home to receive a package. Nothing they could do.
With that kind of customer treatment after spending thousands of dollars here for decades, I was done. 
I did get the garments I needed online from Target which delivered in 2 days free.

Honored Contributor

I have so many order in "preparing" it's ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

Some purchases I have received fairly quickly.  Other things don't ship for a week or more.  Some things ship but the info is not updated for days (not really QVC's fault.)  That is my experience anyway.  

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Unless it's something I absolutely love, can't do without and can't find elsewhere, and am willing to wait, I no longer purchase from QVC.  It's the time it takes to get the order ready for pickup that is unacceptable.  No way should an order take a week or more to process.  

Frequent Contributor

It's been hit or miss for me lately, which is a bit of an improvement from a couple of months ago when almost all my orders were sitting in "preparing your order" well past the EDD. Last Friday I placed two orders, one in the morning and one later in the day.  Same brand, both items launched that day.  The afternoon order shipped yesterday and the morning order has been sitting in "preparing your order" status. 

Respected Contributor

When I hear a host say that thousands of orders have been placed on a item, I think hum ! wonder how long those customers will wait until their order is delivered because I have been waiting for weeks for my order.  I have a pair of Isaac pants that were being prepared to ship for weeks and now they are on backorder. I have a plant that was ordered the end of April, with delivery date of 5/7, still "in process" My daughter gave me a QVC gift certificate for Mother's day valued over $100 and I haven't ordered anything yet but if I do it may not get here until next Mother's day !  But I will say this, a friend told me he ordered a Mother's day gift for his daughter from JC Penny to be shippied to Florida and was told it would take 15 days  so shipping is a big issue everywhere

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I agree that the shipping procedures need an overhaul. I had to pay $11 for expedited shipping, to get something sent to me and received on time. I have orders that go back a week, that are just sitting there, stating preparing your order. I couldn't afford to wait 2 to 3 weeks for an item to get here. I know that they know they have a huge problem with shipping, but I don't think they're doing much to remedy it. I'm sure Customer Service is sick and tired of hearing customers asking about their order status. Shipping seems very disjointed and disorganized. Most other companies get their orders out within a day or two.

@Effie54   I just went in and cancelled two orders today that have been just sitting there. Not waitlised, not back ordered, just sitting there.  They are there no more. Smiley Wink