Honored Contributor

QVC Shipping, Tracking and Delivery Dates Are So Off Now!

Most of what I have ordered recently or the three things I have coming are so fouled up as to the estimated delivery dates, shipping and processing dates, and the reality of what actually happens.

What on earth is going on with them?  Sometimes things are 4 days in processing or stuck somewhere for days or just show up way before or after the estimated delivery date. 

They have really lost a grip on their shipping.  Hope they get it sorted out sometime, but it is a disaster. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping, Tracking and Delivery Dates Are So Off Now!

@Sooner.   Here's a classic example of the chaos.  This is the tracking page under order status for a Linea nugget necklace I recently ordered.  This sort of thing is common on the Linea jewelry I order.  Believe it or not, I did receive the item on the EDD date but the tracking remains as you see it.

Screenshot_20180522-154804.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I agree. My order was in my city 5 (yes, 5!) days ago and still has not arrived. I am beginning to think it never will....

Honored Contributor

I ordered the expensive shrimp and it was supposed to be delivered in 2 days, well today is the 3rd ship day. I see by my tracking# that it is out for delivery today, here's hoping the shrimp are still cold.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I ordered the expensive shrimp and it was supposed to be delivered in 2 days, well today is the 3rd ship day. I see by my tracking# that it is out for delivery today, here's hoping the shrimp are still cold.

My shrimp were delivered in perfect condition, still frozen, at 4:35 PM. Now, let us hope they taste as good as they look.

Contributor

Shipping from the Q is the worst.  I've ordered things that don't even ship until the EDD.  You would think that for the shipping costs they charge, they would ship quicker and more efficiently.  However, they will not allow you to cancel things after so many hours, but you have to wait for days on end for items to ship because it is "in the packaging process".  HSN is far better at shipping and returns than the Q.  Maybe they should take a "Q"!  

Speaking of this mess that is QVC shipping, I ran across an article with the headline that QVC and HSN are ready to take on Amazon.  Newsflash...most things on Amazon are FREE shipping ...not the case with the QVC and Amazon is much more efficient at shipping their items.  This will be a stretch for QVC to take on Amazon, however, HSN is pretty good in all aspects of their operations.  I'm hoping that QVC takes a page out of HSN's playbook and not the other way around.  Hands down, I think HSN has better customer service, shipping, returns, etc.  QVC needs to step up their game on so many levels.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if the shipping department is closed this week for possible vacation. Have three items "in process", two from beauty day had an EDD of today. Another item shipped has not had any tracking update in two days. Something is fishy with shipping!!!
Contributor

Update:  so, I got an email notifying me of a shipping delay.... Smiley Sad ..... so frustrating when you order a birthday gift, order well in advance, and QVC can't manage to ship in a timely manner.  When I contacted customer service, the representative apologized for the delay and said, we hope to have there on 05/28.  I was quick to notify him that 05/28 is a holiday, so not likely that the package is going to arrive by the EDD.  

Interestingly, I went back and tracked my last few orders and none of them arrived by the EDD.

I don't think QVC cares if they meet their shipping deadlines.  Customer service is horrible.  There is nothing good to say about it.  Very disappointing.  They charge ridiculous amounts for their shipping and this is the service one receives. 

Regular Contributor

If the Q doesn't shape up with the shipping they will never be able to compete with Amazon. I ordered 2 things the 25th and they are still processing. It looks like they need to hire more people to get this stuff out and make us happy. I can remember the day when it only took a few days when delivered by UPS/FedEx. I use to order and within 24 hrs it was out.

If things don't improve I most likely will stop ordering from them. Hate to say that but as the lady stated about her shrimp sitting for 5 days that is not right. Once the Post Office gets the packages they treat them as if they have NO priority with them. If the items I had was not purchased with a Q gift card I would have already called and cancelled.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Occasional Visitor

I received an email from QVC indicating my item had shipped 10/1.   It's now late 10/5 and UPS still doesn't have my item!!   I have chatted with two reps and spoken to two other.  None were helpful AT ALL.   They cleary don't care.    I don't get it!   Their entire business model hinges on fast TV/online sales and SHIPPING.   I work at a small company relative to QVC and UPS comes every.******.day.   What the hell is going on with these morons?

They sure didn't delay taking my MONEY!