Trusted Contributor
Don’t you just love the $3 or $4 sale prices? From already overpriced items. Sorry QVC, I’m not buying. My department store has much better sales plus I get free shipping and returns.
Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
Don’t you just love the $3 or $4 sale prices? From already overpriced items. Sorry QVC, I’m not buying. My department store has much better sales plus I get free shipping and returns.

I have noticed this too.😔

Esteemed Contributor

Seems as if they reallly OVERPRICE an item, just to put it on sale at a still really too high price.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

And they call 9% off, a "sale."

Respected Contributor

Big whoop.

Valued Contributor

I've thought the same thing.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

What I hate is when they put things on sale but don't tell you the end date of the sale. They had a handbag I wanted to get and I was trying to decide on the color. It wasn't a big deal or anything like that but it was on sale and for once, it was on a good sale. Price jumped up before I ordered. If I had known, I would have just chosen one before the sale ended. I no longer shop with HSN but they do many things better and one of them is that they tell you how long a sale is good for. But yeah, $3 or $4 dollars off is not a sale.