Valued Contributor

QVC STOP ORDERING/SHIPPING DECEPTION

QVC this morning Nick Chavez was on selling his A378612 Plumper N' Thicker products of which "image is not availab'e" when looking it up but...be that as it may - I bought it because I love his products - I also ordered the hair spray quencher.  I put in the item number and the info page came up and it says IN STOCK so why when I look up my order it says ADVANCE ORDER?  If it is in stock then there should be no advance order and if it is advance order, then the host should have said so!  If it was in advance order I would not have bought it.  QVC wHY the constant deception with your corporation?  I want to know when - if ever - I will get this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC STOP ORDERING/SHIPPING DECEPTION

Call customer service.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

Same thing happened with me last nite. Since I rarely watch anymore I tuned in after seeing online that 😍Nick was there so immediately began to order and oops said was on advance.

Lo and behold this morning logged in and opened mail and one item in “shipping process” nothing about the other order.  Went to Q website and both are showing as ‘In Stock’.

i have no idea if I have an order or not and really don’t care.

Valued Contributor

We probably are not the only ones....it is a shame that a corporation the size of QVC doesn't have any decent quality control over orders and, for that matter, doesn't seem to even care about service and truth to their customers, who are fading fast!  I can buy Nick's products on his website - don't need QVC.

Valued Contributor

I just had that happen with a Lori Greiner item. It showed in stock when I ordered it, two days later I get a back ordered email. I check today and the item still shows in stock.

In this day and age of computer advancement it’s crazy how how out of touch they are.
Honored Contributor

@grooms 

I agree, I just don't get it that QVC seems to have zero inventory control.

I ordered a fashion item on 12/12/19, which had the guaranteed delivery by 12/24, not that the delivery time mattered, it was for me.

The item showed 'in stock' (and STILL does), yet a couple of days after ordering, I checked my order status and it said 'backordered'.....HUH?

C'mon, is it in stock or not??

Other buyers of this same item had the same complaint, according to the reviews.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Call customer service.

Save your breath, all CS will tell you is what they see on their screen, 'backorder' or 'advanced order'.

Been there, done that.....too many times, so I just quit ordering.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 

@KingstonsMom 

Heck, at least you found out your items were back ordered.

I ordered three t-shirts a while back and when the order arrived there were only two in the package, even though the packing slip/invoice showed (and charged me for) all three.  I called customer service thinking someone just forgot one shirt, but I was informed that color was sold out.  

I had placed my order early in the day and watched several shows afterwards that showed plenty in stock.  And why charge me for something you don't even have on top of that?  (Yes, I got a credit for it.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grooms 

Could this be the one Carolyn said would not be shipped until January 21 or 22 because it wasn't actually in stock yet.  It might be posted as in stock because they are expecting the shipment to arrive within the week.  

Sorry, I don't remember the hair product.  

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I just had that happen with a Lori Greiner item. It showed in stock when I ordered it, two days later I get a back ordered email. I check today and the item still shows in stock.

In this day and age of computer advancement it’s crazy how how out of touch they are.

@hippiechick7897- I had exactly the same thing happen with some Cuddl Dud leggings I ordered on 12/7.  They showed in stock, then went to backorder.  But the item still showed "in stock", when you clicked on it,

I got the mods to check on it and was told they also showed that the item was in stock (7 of the ones I wanted), so they forwarded an inquiry to the appropriate department.

A week later, still having heard nothing, and the item still showing in stock, I emailed again and the mod cancelled my original order and placed a new one with free expedited shipping.  And the next day...it went to backorder again!

I left it a couple more weeks, then finally cancelled it.  And the darn item STILL says "in stock".  Well, I'm halfway through winter now, so I won't be trying again.