Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma youordered in feb and stillin process?wow,i would call csand have them cancel order.that is way to long!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids maybe she changed her mind

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a pair of Skechers that took just short of a month to get delivered (29 days).  They said product in stock.  I have a few items supposed to be delivered tomorrow (4/7) not even shipped yet.  It is the processing time, not once it is shipped.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma   It amazes me that the poster with >54,000 posts keeps account of everyone's post.   Very sad and lonely person indeed.

Regular Contributor

I think sometimes it depends on the warehouse,shipping point, and how soon it will be received. That free shipping thing is a joke.

Super Contributor

Re: QVC SHIPPING

[ Edited ]

So true… And I don't have to wait 10 days and pay $3.50 to try on a garment at Dillards!!!!  And then pay to ship it back if I don't like it!

Respected Contributor

It shouldn't be any surprise to anyone, who has shopped with QVC for any length of time, that they have the slowest shipping out there. I just know that going in, there is no disappointment then.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones and don't be so snarky. People are free to comment about problems on here and if you don't like it, then move on to a different post.

I never had terrible problems until now.  Two Laurie Felt items have been In Process for an entire week, but ALSO the Cancel Button is remaining on the page.  This means the items have not progressed as they normally do.  They are the same item different colors.  The item page still shows that they are available in all sizes.  I called and the Customer Rep said it might be that they are installing a new system.  My question is "why don't I see other people saying this is happening?"   Then one of the colors went to Backorder after my phonecall.  I canceled it and did another order for that color on a different card.  Same thing.  Cancel Button is remaining since yesterday.  The rep said there was some problem with certain items transitioning to the credit cards.  I don't know if she was sure this was the problem though.   

If it is just lack of the merchandise, then we should be notified by QVC.  If you don't think this is a big deal, then you don't know how businesses should work.  If it is a new system, we should still be notified by e-mail or text.  I don't think professionalism should completely disappear from our businesses.