Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma   Still complaining but still shopping!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My issue would be with In Process time.  Once an item is shipped, it arrives quickly.  I am also happy with the shipping fee of $3.50.  I find that very good in comparison with other places I order from.

I know others ship for free shipping, but the only place I order from that has free shipping is Zappos and I don't know how they do it.  

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

My issue would be with In Process time.  Once an item is shipped, it arrives quickly.  I am also happy with the shipping fee of $3.50.  I find that very good in comparison with other places I order from.

I know others ship for free shipping, but the only place I order from that has free shipping is Zappos and I don't know how they do it.  

@KathyM23 

It's owned by Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette   Thanks for the info.  I did not know that.  

Valued Contributor
I have learned one thing, the EDD, is actually the day it ships, in my case.
Respected Contributor

I've had some very prompt Q deliveries, but some vacationed  elsewhere for a bit. I'm usually fine with it, but I do feel they could step-up the process.

I bet more speedy deliveries would move more product. People want their items STAT. It's just our nature. 

I get Ammy orders in two days, with Prime. Some I can get same day. It's like magic .. Lol.

Plus, I'm always amazed when I get a 40lb bag of dog chow, with a 10lb box of Milk-Bones, within two days (two times next day) from Chewy with free shipping for orders over -- I think $45. 

C'mon, some businesses are offering deliveries that can't be beat.  If they can do it ... well ... 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC SHIPPING

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@MalteseMomma Really? I remember all of your posts declaring you were no longer shopping hery g

I  cancled my Q card  Jan.1 and have not been here since....   I'm so happy you all remember me  Smiley Happy 

@KathyM23 

you are correct it is the  "processing" and not the shipping

i

Respected Contributor

I disagree.  Issues everywhere.

Highlighted
Contributor

AGREE!!! I ordered 2 pairs of earrings on Mar. 24......QVC didn't even process the order until March 27!!! Now here we are on April 4......11 days post order and still no earrings!  I can order from vendors in the UK and Australia and get my packages in 5-7 days so this is ridiculous and unacceptable! Covid is no longer an EXCUSE!  The last few orders I've placed have been the same.......long shipping and messed up delays because of third party delivery services! 😡

Contributor

I think these blogs must be just to vent as QVC most likely does not read them at all.    They seem to care less about customer service more and more in recent years---and it shows!   Why is it that HSN  (supposedly a sister company?)   can get items shipped out in a timely manner and arrive on schedule???

I never see HSN "sitting in processing" for ages.     Obviously there are big problems at QVC , most likely staffing or retention of employees.