Honored Contributor

Re: QVC'S CHRISTMAS SELECTION---PRETTY BLEAK!!!

@GinaV24 wrote:
@SpurtI did like the Nativity from Valerie. I have one that was my Mom's that I use every year although I have had to stop putting up the manger because the kitties really think the straw roof is fun to chew on. I agree on the TSV price. I've seen that same tree in magazines for $100 more! Like you I'm not a big fan of the downswept style. Hard to hang ornaments on IMO even though they showed them fully decorates but I don't want to have to use zip ties to make them stay put and you are certainly right about no space for presents or kitties! A deal breaker. I'm sure I'm not alone but I simply don't bother to watch any shows that say "name that host gift list". Not going to wade thru that when I'd rather shop for specific items for friends and family.

@GinaV24 

Kitties are a big consideration when picking out a tree or decorating for Christmas....Growing up we had to put our nativity up on a bookcase or cabinet because if we put it under our tree one of the cats liked to steal the nativity figures.....Cat LOL

None of my family/friends/co-workers would not want ANYTHING on QVC's gift list....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Thank you Spurt for the pictures. How thoughtful of you! I miss Lisa and Jill’s holiday shows. David once had a show devoted to vintage Christmas items which I also liked. Yes, variety is needed and better time management on some items. Too much time on tsv’s. LadyAlice
Esteemed Contributor

My FIL is a Steelers fan (in Illinois)  I always get him something from either HSN or QVC that is Steelers.  Last year it was a Steelers snack helmet from HSN

This year it's Steelers knife set from QVC.

I'm happy for that.

Can't find any Steelers stuff in IL. BIL always asks where I get Steelers stuff.  LOL  I tell him but I still end up giving the best stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

My order shipped already!

Regular Contributor

If this continues, my credit card will be in good shape!