Honored Contributor

Re: QVC'S CHRISTMAS SELECTION---PRETTY BLEAK!!!

@Spurt wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

If @Spurt were doing her animal weekend promos, they'd all be yawning or sleeping. I'm sick of the words Black Friday.

@AuntG 

Just for you....Woman Very Happy

Image result for yawning kitty

Image result for cat sleeping on couch

Image result for yawning dog on couch

Image result for yawning bird

Image result for dog sleeping on couchYou nailed it!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt the bulldog! So cute!

Super Contributor

It's not even November and I am sick of seeing those battery powered mini trees, Halo, Flipit, FItbit watch, etc.  Between the repeated shows and broken record live demos it is sad.  I tried to order a Clinique item the other night and their site is messed up.  PLACE ORDER button would not work - and I was not missing payment info or anything like that.  The other day my Waterpik Water Flosser broke.  Was ready to buy from QVC, but they wanted close to $90 + shipping.  Walmart had it for $50 plus free 2 day shipping.  They need to do better.

Super Contributor

Oh I can watch those ALL DAY LONG and the "Winter Lane" version of the same thing on HSN LOL  Put a Halo in one bag, some Poo-pouri in another, and the people I don't like get plastic battery powered Christmas tree ornaments.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

If @Spurt were doing her animal weekend promos, they'd all be yawning or sleeping. I'm sick of the words Black Friday.

They have taken all the meaning from what used to be the kickoff for many of the seadon. I can't buy this far ahead because the wish list for the children I buy for changes daily!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt Heart

Image result for dog sleeping on couchWoman Very Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

LMAO!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt AWESOME! thank you for the photos.
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt I did like the Nativity from Valerie. I have one that was my Mom's that I use every year although I have had to stop putting up the manger because the kitties really think the straw roof is fun to chew on. I agree on the TSV price. I've seen that same tree in magazines for $100 more! Like you I'm not a big fan of the downswept style. Hard to hang ornaments on IMO even though they showed them fully decorates but I don't want to have to use zip ties to make them stay put and you are certainly right about no space for presents or kitties! A deal breaker. I'm sure I'm not alone but I simply don't bother to watch any shows that say "name that host gift list". Not going to wade thru that when I'd rather shop for specific items for friends and family.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus @Spurt Yes I hate that QVC math with the buy more save more! It is really silly. Free shipping on the 2nd items and then it would be worth it.