Honored Contributor

Re: QVC'S CHRISTMAS SELECTION---PRETTY BLEAK!!!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... You well know that it's the same, uh, stuff... different year... Why you would even expect anything to be different is beyond me... Give up the ghost, girlfriend, and simply accept that QVC is not a viable holiday programming, decor, or gift resource unless one wants to see the same stale offerings they've put out there for the last decade... I'm disappointed in you Spurt, because we both know that you know better... We've had this same conversation for years and years and years... 

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... You well know that it's the same, uh, stuff... different year... Why you would even expect anything to be different is beyond me... Give up the ghost, girlfriend, and simply accept that QVC is not a viable holiday programming, decor, or gift resource unless one wants to see the same stale offerings they've put out there for the last decade... I'm disappointed in you Spurt, because we both know that you know better... We've had this same conversation for years and years and years... 

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb 

It's acutally quite amazing and fascinating to think things couldn't possibly get any worse ---then----SURPRISE--SURPRISE SURPRISE----QVC EXCEEDS THESE EXPECTATIONS!!!!  Not many retailers could accomplish this amazing feat---...Who would've thought that it would get so bad that some viewers would even yearn to see a good old Flash game battle over what they've been showing lately....Woman LOL  But to give credit where credit is due, with today's sorry television programming actually QVC is the best comedy show around 😀😆

O/T---HOW ABOUT THAT WORLD SERIES MATCHUP---NATS and 'STROS---(Texas VS the DC area)...and I do care, I want a team to win the World Series as quickly as possible and get baseball off my sports shows ....😄

P.S. I asked Sunshine45 if the 9er/Redskin game came with a warning ---Game may not represent an actual NFL game---VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED..... (I was amazed they'd even show it locally..thankfully she's a Raven fan)..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Once the host gift shows start it is an endless showing of the same tired inventory with the TSV thrown in. We all know the hosts don't pick the products. The vendors are scheduled weeks in advance and QVC has to sell a million of xyz (in sets of five) that they ordered 8 months ago. You know it will be Philosophy, Argan oil, gift bags, ornament sets, and flashlights. Enough!

Honored Contributor

If @Spurt were doing her animal weekend promos, they'd all be yawning or sleeping. I'm sick of the words Black Friday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

If @Spurt were doing her animal weekend promos, they'd all be yawning or sleeping. I'm sick of the words Black Friday.

@AuntG 

Just for you....Woman Very Happy

Image result for yawning kitty

Image result for cat sleeping on couch

Image result for yawning dog on couch

Image result for yawning bird

Image result for dog sleeping on couch

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunValley wrote:

Once the host gift shows start it is an endless showing of the same tired inventory with the TSV thrown in. We all know the hosts don't pick the products. The vendors are scheduled weeks in advance and QVC has to sell a million of xyz (in sets of five) that they ordered 8 months ago. You know it will be Philosophy, Argan oil, gift bags, ornament sets, and flashlights. Enough!

@SunValley 

Its kinda adding insult to injury to think the viewers actually thought the hosts selected these gifts for their gift  shows....LOL

Honored Contributor

@Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Now we all know what it's called when we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result... Sorry to say, hope no longer springs eternal where QVC is concerned... I could say the same applies to 'your' football team... Come on now girl, you're better than that...

Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

I didn't watch it, I never do, but yes, I understand DC's pseudo NFL franchise's game was broadcast locally and the result was as expected. The weather here is pretty wet today, which I gather added to the 'fun'... At 9-0, it must've been a significantly boring game...

Woman Embarassed  Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Now we all know what it's called when we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result... Sorry to say, hope no longer springs eternal where QVC is concerned... I could say the same applies to 'your' football team... Come on now girl, you're better than that...

Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

I didn't watch it, I never do, but yes, I understand DC's pseudo NFL franchise's game was broadcast locally and the result was as expected. The weather here is pretty wet today, which I gather added to the 'fun'... At 9-0, it must've been a significantly boring game...

Woman Embarassed  Woman Wink

@stevieb 

Actually the weather was a great equalizer and 9-0 against one of the top NFL teams seems ALMOST respectible...Especially after the snide remarks Kyle Shannahan made in press conferences before the game I'd thought he will be really seeking a bit of revenge on "the Danny" putting him and his father through hell....I expected the score to be something like 72-3 Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@SunValley 

Its kinda adding insult to injury to think that the viewers actually thought the host selected these gifts for their gift  shows....LOL

@Spurt Exactly. 

Respected Contributor

On HSN, when they suggested those little pepper spray containers would make a good Christmas gift - EEEK !!!!