Honored Contributor

Re: QVC'S CHRISTMAS SELECTION---PRETTY BLEAK!!!

@DottieD wrote:

@Spurt 

Oops, I can read!!  Guess I missed that.

@DottieD 

I edited it to say Kringle Express gift bags....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt , you mentioned November TSV's.  Where do you search to see the TSV's that are several weeks away?  I'd like to look at them too but not having any luck finding them.

Honored Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

I looked at the downswept tree in the 5' but it cost more than a beautiful  Costco 4.5' tree in a solid heavy wooden carved holder with multiple light choices and in both clear and color with so many options. I'll have fun playing with it. So I bought the Costco tree. Oh yeah...free shipping and received it in 2 days. It's pretty.

@10000thnickname 

Enjoy your Costco tree....🎄 Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop wrote:

@Spurt , you mentioned November TSV's.  Where do you search to see the TSV's that are several weeks away?  I'd like to look at them too but not having any luck finding them.

@BunSnoop 

It's right in the Q TALK Category by Sunshine45 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/QVC-s-TSVs-For-November-2019/m-p/5783852#M153031

The list is on page 7 of the thread.....hope that helps

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt  Nice to see you Spurt....but I miss your descriptive pics! One good thing about the snooze-fest shows, is I get more done around the house and save money, too!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Spurt  Nice to see you Spurt....but I miss your descriptive pics! One good thing about the snooze-fest shows, is I get more done around the house and save money, too!Woman LOL

@sommertime 

Nice to see you too....Woman Very Happy

Yep, QVC's lineup does enable us to get our chores done and helps put more money in our wallets........as Martha Stewart used to say, "that's a good thing".....

Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

Those Kringle Express gift bags have made wrapping easier and less stressful so I'm not bashing those.😉 But I agree the majority of the gift shows are pretty much warehouse clean out.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Spurt   Is 6 easy pays a Black Friday Weekend to you? Most items still have shipping. Those few fashion days offered free ship and 6 easy pays. That was a better deal. Still not a true Black Friday slash prices. What gives?

@Shanus 

If the Black Friday "slash prices" are anything like some of their "sales prices" people will be saving a WHOMPING $3..... Woman LOL

@Spurt   Buy More Save $3 is the biggest joke. The shipping for each item is at least $3.50, so the savings is 50 cents!!!

@Shanus 

Dont spend it all in one place.....😄

@Spurt   Definitely won't be able to buy much! Lol

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Spurt  for helping me find the list of November TSV.  Good info to know.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Same holiday stuff over and over and over and on all three channels.  Over and over. Depressing thinking there's a couple more months of this.

And Josie Marin  -- please go home. You're on every day...