Valued Contributor

Can anyone please tell me why I'm receiving my QVC products from QVC Returns Department?  Are these items that have been returned to them by customers?  Thank you.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

Almost everything I get has that return address.  I think it is in case your package is undeliverable it will go back to the "Returns" dept.  I do not believe these are customer returns (altho some might be.)

Valued Contributor

Thank you!  My orders didn't use to come from there so I wasn't sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilMadi, that's questioned several times a year, usually in Customer Care, and mods have jumped in to reassure posters they aren't being sent other customer's returns.

Try a forum search, 'returned items' and so on.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the info, appreciate it!

Valued Contributor

I just received and returned a Fly London pair of shoes that HAD been either returned once, worn by someone on air, or tried on in the comfort of the warehouse. None of the original packaging was properly in place. Paid S&H to get this junk and to send it back. I wrote on the return notice that this was a return.

Honored Contributor

I usually assume I've gotten a "returned" item if the labels have been emoved and the packaging is different.  It's OK with me as long as it doesn't look like it's been worn.

Valued Contributor

To be honest, I'm not okay with it.  If you're going to charge me full cost  and s&h, then I expect everything to be intact as in NEW, not used.  Otherwise, reduce the price for the item or the s&h.

Honored Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

To be honest, I'm not okay with it.  If you're going to charge me full cost  and s&h, then I expect everything to be intact as in NEW, not used.  Otherwise, reduce the price for the item or the s&h.

@LilMadi

I totally agree. I just received a clothing item this week that obviously was a return:  loose threads, no hang tag, different packaging than the originals I had received earlier and worst of all, it absolutely reeked of some horrible perfume!  And I had paid over $100 for it!  I sent it back with a sort of nasty note that I considered the item to be damaged in that condition.  And a suggestion to QVC that unless a returned item arrives back in its original, unopened packaging, that it be resold "As Is" so that anyone purchasing will know that it may arrive not in brand-new pristine condition.

Honored Contributor

The return address was changed late last year.