Honored Contributor

On MrRebates and Ebates......pitiful.

Maybe Q's saving up for a computer system that actually works.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow....why even bother even if you order often.....

Valued Contributor

It's  been that way for a while.  But since I almost never order, or even watch for that matter, any more, it does not really impact me.  The VERY rare occasion I do order, I go through my Discover card, at least there it is 5%.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

I imagine when a company's website malfuntions for  a week on and off for years.......... they lose  millions of dollars in sales and then have to resort to cutting back on customer perks......then they duck tape fix the site to save more money.  It is the policy of QVC to run this site as cheap as they can, thus, the years of malfunctioning and problems. 

Honored Contributor

check out RETAILMENOT for a MUCH better rebate deal if you have a paypal account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

If you have a Discover card go through their rewards and you can get 5%.    Been at 5% for quite a long time.  Does take 90 days or so to get the amount posted to your account though.

Honored Contributor

I use Mr rebates.  In the past, my rebate was often about the amount charged for shipping, so I overlooked the QVC shipping charge.  Now...if it stays this low, I'll be ordering from sites that have free shipping (and some of them participate in Mr Rebates, too)