Honored Contributor

Re: QVC REALLY BLEW IT ! I'M DONE ! ( after 20+ years )

@katiescarlett wrote:

Except if you read her post, at the end of the day, one of the only remaining colors was putty, the one she ordered shortly after midnight.  So, it, in theory, could not have sold out immediately if it was still being offered at the end of the day.

Where are the rest of the dissatisfied customers who also ordered putty?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds to me like a computer glitch.  Not that it is a good reason to not make it right.  In my opinion the CS people are not trained as well as in the past.  THey used to be all friendly, and that is not the case anymmore. I ordered a set of luminary candles at Christmas.  Set of 6 and one did not work.  You could hear it rattling in the candle as if it came loose inside.  First customer dervcie rep told me they would send me a new candle.  I never received it.  I called back and was told that they cannot do that, you must send back the whole set.  I don't have a problem with sending the whole set back but really ?  It was Christmas time and I was really annoyed that I lost a week waiting for this candle. I did return the whole set and they all worked and I love them.  My point is they need to train these people better.  This seems to be happening with a lot of company's,  SAD

Honored Contributor

I remember when this was the TSV. How does CS work? It doesn't.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry this happened to you.i don't see any help here. Where are the CSReps that always jump in here on these forums  when there is a complaint posted?

I just wanted to say that my experience with ordering the TSV at midnight, (any tsv) is the same.I never get the product.I have learned to wait untill morning to order.

Honored Contributor

I am also very sorry this happened to you.... unbelievable....

I am not a fan of Lazy Boy after a very horrendous, very expensive go around with them TWICE regarding two suites of living room furniture, including having them come out to "repair" at least 4 times .... I will no longer buy the product and I don't care who sells it.

But I agree about taking your complaint to Customer Care, the reps there are very good....   good luck! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

On the home page there is a recliner and one of the colors is putty!! What the heck is going on?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I don't like this "blame the victim" mentality.  Yeah, she could have/should have/ would have not ordered it at all, but the fact is, she did, and now is a customer being treated poorly.  

She ordered this thing in good faith, and now this happened.   

Exactly.

And  whether or not it was a manufaturer's error, the fact is that she bought it from QVC so they have some responsiblity, at the very least, to communicate with her effectively.  She's a QVC customer, and whether it was her first purchase or her 1000th, she should be treated as though her business matters.

I had a similar situation with something that I purchased within 10 minutes after it was first shown.  It never arrived, and when I inquired, I was told that it was on backorder.  Throughout the day, the item had continued to be shown and didn't sell out until 9 hours after I had placed my order.  The OP's situation is far more aggravating, but I do have a sense of how she feels because it makes no sense and doesn't make QVC look very good.

I completely agree.  QVC really did blow it.  And I don't blame her at all for being done.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry you're so frustrated.  I would be, too.  Take this opportunity to go try out a chair in person.  With your serious back problems this is the best way to go.  The QVC chair may not have been comfortable for you at all.  The La-Z-Boy chairs that QVC sells are not their best quality.  It's too hard to return a piece of furniture like that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau