Esteemed Contributor

QVC Posted That Louis Dell'Olio Relinquishing On Air Role

[ Edited ]

From QVC's FB page this morning:

"Our dear friend Louis Dell'Olio has announced he will be retiring as the on-air guest for his customer-favorite brand at QVC, Linea by Louis Dell'Olio.  Join us in wishing him all the best below as he takes a step back from this role.  Louis, we will miss you on -air!HeartHeartHeart"

Then QVC includes a link to Louis' Blog that he wrote.

My work computer will not let me include the actual link. 

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Just Posted That Louis Dell'Olio Has Retired

Is he still designing?

Honored Contributor

I am so sad to hear that......He is a wonderful vendor for his line, and so knowledgeable, and I just love watching him........

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Respected Contributor

@TRAVELER  Yes, Louis will still be designing & blogging. He just will not be on air anymore.Jennifer will be the full time on air representative for Linea.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to wish Louis all the best. He will be missed by this lady. His designs have always been top notch..Hope he is well..

Respected Contributor

I will miss him. I was there from the beginning, when he offered us very grateful QVC customers the most beautiful clothes. I still have many of his pieces. Good luck and good health, Louis!

Respected Contributor

Oh my...sad news.This wonderful, talented gentleman will be missed.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

He hasn't retired.  He just won't appear on QVC's shows anymore.  Will still be designing, giving sneak peeks on his blog and will do some videos on Facebook.  

The gist of his message is driving so far from his home to QVC has become tiring and how losing Jac has effected his life.  

Of course, this is sad for us, but his well being is the only thing that counts.  

Valued Contributor

I cannot believe QVC used the word "retiring" in their announcement!  He is not retired but has chosen not to make any on air appearances.  He will continue designing, styling each model, continue with sketches, etc.  The only change will be his  appearance on live TV.   Jennifer Reed is his brand Ambassador and will be making all the presentations going forward.  His facebook page will have live videos from time to time and he is available on his website to answer any questions you may have and to offer sneak peaks of his designs as well.

He continues to design and add to his collections of fashion and jewelry.  The Linea brand is and will be completely Louis and no one else!!!

Regular Contributor

Yes, he announced it yesterday. He will still be designing, but I do wonder if that will slow down. The commute and the t8me were too wea4i g and reminded him too much of his dear wife.