Valued Contributor

Re: QVC - Please Fix Your Videos on-line!

Videos aren't working for me either.

Esteemed Contributor

No issues with videos here, using a desktop with a Chrome browser or the app on a Kindle Fire.

If you have problems with viewing things around here, it is always best to describe how you're attempting to access content to get the best advice and determine if the issue is with a specific platform or method. For example, are you viewing on an app or directly on the website? If you're using the app, what kind of device are you using? If you're using a desktop computer, which browser are you using?

This site has plenty of gremlins, so most of the time the problem is on QVC's side rather than the user's, but that doesn't mean there haven't been occasional issues with specific browsers or devices; sometimes Safari and iPads/iPhones don't play well, and at times, browsers other than Chrome will not display content properly.

Honored Contributor

It's not just a Windows issue. I'm on a Chromebook and haven't been able to view them for two days. There's a thread over in Customer Care from last week that's been added onto daily about the problem. I even gave a shout-out to the moderators to please alert the IT people. So far, nothing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It's not just a Windows issue. I'm on a Chromebook and haven't been able to view them for two days. There's a thread over in Customer Care from last week that's been added onto daily about the problem. I even gave a shout-out to the moderators to please alert the IT people. So far, nothing...

A moderator is quick to delete threads that become combative or politcal but when something like this that is affecting sales and revenue .... crickets.  Someone needs to check into this asap.  

Trusted Contributor

I have ms edge....t's been over a week now since I could see a video play past a couple of seconds.

I've tried other browsers and still no videos..help please !

What's up QVC ??

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Contributor

I’m also on an Apple iPad. Videos are fine. My issue is when I click on the size chart under the description, it takes about 3 minutes for it to come up.