Respected Contributor

QVC PROCESS OUR RETURNS! Where is the customer service??

QVC has a big problem right now and its frustrating.  They are not processing Returns and haven't for a couple of months!  You can't get anyone to answer a phonecall or chat.  This has become a complete joke!  They really need to get with the program.  You can only blame the current situation so long.  If you really can't function as a business completely maybe go off air for awhile and stop selling and get your business back to normal.  Its out of control.

Contributor

Re: QVC PROCESS OUR RETURNS! Where is the customer service??

I called the 888 345 5788  number and within 3 days it was off my credit card try it good luck.

Valued Contributor

At this point, heads need to roll at QVC. A glitch, a temporary setback, a pause in service, are all acceptable. But this nonsense has been going on for MONTHS!! Clearly upper management are out of their league and need to be replaced quickly. Its hard to imagine that a business of this size and maturity could be allowed to run amok for so long. Fire and Hire!!

Respected Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

At this point, heads need to roll at QVC. A glitch, a temporary setback, a pause in service, are all acceptable. But this nonsense has been going on for MONTHS!! Clearly upper management are out of their league and need to be replaced quickly. Its hard to imagine that a business of this size and maturity could be allowed to run amok for so long. Fire and Hire!!

In total agreement!  This is ridiculous!  But they keep selling!  I think I really need to stop buying from QVC for awhile.  They really dropped the ball.  You can only blame a pandamic for so much.  

Occasional Contributor

I don't understand what is going on with processing returns. Why is it Amazon, Macys and other stores I have been online shopping with process my return within a week?

I think QVC is going downhill i.e. the prices are higher, the quality has gone downhill and the sizing is not consistent. I am so done with them.

By the way, I got a letter this week saying I am sending too many items back. They say read the reviews or ask a customer service rep about the item before you order. Well guess what? you can't get a service rep. I think they have cut back and we are suffering for it.

Contributor

It's pretty unfair of the Q to have a attitude because somebody returns what they say is to much, their sizes are all across the board, take for instance Barefoot Dreams items, some of the exact same items are to small in a small yet in another color of the same item they are to big, or....a item comes defective, should the customer just eat it because the Q will be upset? There are plenty of other shopping venues out there...and they have a free shipping and return policy and they credit back quickly. Think about it Q, lots of big name stores are going under, appreciate the fact you have customer's.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It's why I stopped ordering from QVC after 30 plus years...can't be trusted anymore.

Contributor

Maybe if QVC or the designers improved their QC, QVC wouldn't be receiving so many returns.  Also, sizing among the brands, even within the brand, is inconsistent.  I am a 1X.  In Denim and Co, I need a 2X,  in Susan Graver and Bob Mackie, I need an XL.  And pants...well  that's all over the board. How can petite be 25" in one brand and 28" in another brand????  

Contributor

During the month of July, I returned Items 3 different times.  I had to call each time as they never processed the returns.  I had Better luck actually reaching a rep at night, never during the day.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

QVC has a big problem right now and its frustrating.  They are not processing Returns and haven't for a couple of months!  You can't get anyone to answer a phonecall or chat.  This has become a complete joke!  They really need to get with the program.  You can only blame the current situation so long.  If you really can't function as a business completely maybe go off air for awhile and stop selling and get your business back to normal.  Its out of control.

I'm afraid to buy anything from Q for fear of ending up in their black hole if I have to return it.  They've had delays and problems with returns for years and the pandemic has made it even worse.

I did find 1 business that's as bad or worse than Q for returns - Eddie Bauer.  Tracking shows they received my return on June 9th.  Today is August 9th and they still haven't processed it despite my emails.  They don't answer their phones either. Needless to say, I'm not buying from them again either.