Esteemed Contributor

QVC PRICE ADJUSTMENTS - NEW POLICY???

So this morning I called customer service to get a price adjustment on two rings and a pair of earrings that I bought at the beginning of September.  They all are now a "sale" price, even though I bought them on clearance.  The customer service woman told me that their policy is that they will adjust the price for anything purchased within two weeks.  I told her I thought it was 30 days, that it was in fact 30 days before.  She said the policy is two weeks, and would not even confirm for me that it used to be 30 days, which I know it was because I took advantage of it many times.  She did do the adjustments for me,  But I think going forward, they may stick to the new two week policy for me, if in fact that is the case.

So in light of this, plus the fact that I am sending a pair of Denim & Co. pedal pushers back as defective for the SECOND TIME because the waist measurement was too big on both (bigger than the stated measurement), are just more reasons to not shop QVC.  I spend a lot of money here, but I really need to keep these issues in mind when I think I need something else.  I don't need anything else.  I guess I just like to shop.  But it is getting to be more trouble than it is worth.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC PRICE ADJUSTMENTS - NEW POLICY???

@Puppy Lips I hear you loud and clear. It would be great for a moderator to clear this up.

Respected Contributor

Of course it was always a 30 day price guarantee.  They would try to find ways around it, but for them to try and pretend that it never was is truly low.  What next, QVC?

Honored Contributor

I've received 30 day price adjustments 3 times in the past week.  Nothing was said about 14 days

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can't find anything online about.  I checked the FAQ's and they don't seem to address price adjustments.  It used to be 30 days.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe my customer service woman was new or did not know what she was doing.  It would not be the first time I was misled by a QVC customer service person.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I think QVC customer service is 'off' today- I just had a rep insist they don't cover costs to return defective  clearance items !

I sent an email instead, I generally get the right answer that way since they have time to THINK about what they're saying......

Trusted Contributor

Please call them back. They do indeed have a 30 day Policy. That goes for TSV and ODO. I have gotten several adjustments this week alone. Also ordered the TSV Barefoot Dreams that was a TSV on Sept14 and they honored the price and the free shipping that was offered that day. There are many new people being hired so please call back and if need be call back again. Or email the qvc Social Team. They are quick to respond. That customer service rep was wrong. On second thought just email the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and give them your Information and you will be done with it.

They are the best as resolving issues.

Honored Contributor

I think it depends on the CS rep you get because this has been a common complaint in the past.  Then the poster calls back, gets a different rep and is told it is in fact 30 days.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I think QVC customer service is 'off' today- I just had a rep insist they don't cover costs to return defective  clearance items !

I sent an email instead, I generally get the right answer that way since they have time to THINK about what they're saying......

I do this, too ... it also gives you a "paper" trail ... they can't argue with you if it's in print.