Occasional Contributor

QVC OUTLET STORE IN SEMINOLE, FL.....

I heard that QVC or Liberty who bought out HSN will still continue to have the hsn outlets store in Seminole, Fl.. Which I love to shop at. I wanted to know IF QVC will finally open up a Outlet store of their products.. I like HSN but not as much as QVC. Miss Gillmans pants are nice but they run to those skinny women with no legs. I wish that Susan Graver would have a Outlet shop near me or some place that I can buy and try on clothing. I love Denim and Co, Mr. Anthony and Susan Graver products.. Big fan since my retirement a few years back. I got christmas money last year and I purchased all that I could on Soft brands.. from Susan.. So you go girls... but please think about a QVC Outlets store in Seminole, Fl at the Bardmoor Shopping Plaza on Bryan Dairy Rd AND Starkey Road.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC OUTLET STORE IN SEMINOLE, FL.....

It seems to me that it would make more sense for QVC to have their outlet store in PA, rather than a thousand miles away from them.

Laura loves cats!
Occasional Contributor

Why Not have two stores, HSN has one here but their products are not as good as QVC products. Sure they can have many outlet stores, you only think that Pa, is the only place to have it at>? I think you are totally wrong.

Contributor

I to wish the Q would open an outlet in FL. I was at the studio for a tour a few weeks ago and I was told they have no plans to venture into FL.

New Contributor

They have a number of distribuition centers.  Pennsylvainia, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Califiornia.  I would think that it would be possible to have a outlet store close to any of their DCs. 

Honored Contributor

qvc has CLOSED several outlet stores over the past few years. the rehoboth beach store closed december 2016. i doubt they will be opening up ANY new outlet stores. i really miss the rehoboth beach one, but got some GREAT deals during the last few weeks they were open.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Visitor

I've visited the Lancaster store a few times while visiting the area. I wish they'd put an outlet store in Virginia (Williamsburg or Norfolk).