Super Contributor

QVC Mystery Hour?

[ Edited ]

Vionics? Canon camera?

???

I feel sorry for Alberti having to hype this. It's just odd.

Esteemed Contributor

I just woke up at 1:45 and turned the Q on to see what the Mystery was...I don't "get it".......just the usual things they sell...only at hyper speed...no real long presentations...I guess that could be a good thing.....

Respected Contributor

This is just a friendly critique of the show, but the set-up seemed awkward having Alberti behind that small table with so much stuff on it.  It could barely hold 2 pair of Vionics let alone a Kitchenaid Mixer.  I don't get the Mystery part at all, nothing I haven't already seen. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was curious. Mystery Hour? We don't need new names and different hosts. We need NEW PRODUCTS! It's a "mystery" the Q can't figure this out. 

Honored Contributor

It seems like they are trying to do a show similar to HSN's FAV 10 which is popular.

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the lineup from the show.  Just as I suspected.....nothing new, and certainly no "mystery" that it's the same old stuff.

Respected Contributor
  1. The mystery ,of any hour on QVC, is why Alberti is not hosting more shows!
Trusted Contributor

It sure was a Mystery to me??  I think someone is drinking the house wine and coming up with crazy ideas.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Hello, StillFunto Shop. Smiley Happy

I guess QVC might be trying something new to bring in more money and/or customers.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder