Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, it is jessica likas.

she is represented by three different agencies.....one in NY, one in PA, and one in DC.

she is also a member of THE WILD IRISH ROSES.....

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/arts_and_entertainment/q-a-kaitlyn-likas-of-the-wild-irish-ro...

Wow, both she and her sister are beautiful and talented.

Valued Contributor

@KaliaMonet Looks like a Q model. I'm glad you posted, as I had never been to Maurice web site...now I'm finding many things I like! Some are the same/similar price as a t-shirt from Q. 

Honored Contributor

I saw a QVC model in a movie as an extra. I don't know her name, but she was older with short salt and pepper hair. I can't remember the movie right now, but I am sure I will eventually remember it! lol!

Regular Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

@KaliaMonet Looks like a Q model. I'm glad you posted, as I had never been to Maurice web site...now I'm finding many things I like! Some are the same/similar price as a t-shirt from Q. 

I get a lot of my clothes from there and Woman Within these days. Both stores have good sales and coupons. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've seen Jessica on Zulilly website before QVC owned them. I have also seen on of the models in an Egglands Best commercial. 

Valued Contributor

I am a size 4P.  I am always stressing bout my "clothes getting tight"!!!  I can see the ease in which Jessica carries herself.  Her beauty is tremendous.  Really she DOES look great in everything she wears too!!!  "Go Figure"!!