Honored Contributor

@aj1980 wrote:

you are entitled to your opinion  you dont  understand  the facts or just not bright enough to understand them

Being rude won't get your package to you any faster.  

I work parttime in customer service.  It's crazy how rude and obnoxious people can be, especially this time of year.  You'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.  Chill a little. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC Just Lied To Me

[ Edited ]

the poster didnt take time to think about the issue so apologies to her.  Regardgless ups still hasnt received the package so ill just get a refund for a lost package and thats that

Trusted Contributor

@aj1980  .... This is an apology? You are not listening. If UPS has upgraded the package the package is in their possession thus in their system. You need to call UPS. Come Tuesday I hope you let us know in this forum if you got the package. Try and have a nice week-end.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I'm not buying this whole cockamamie story.

CSR ratting out another CSR?

Yeah, right.

I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night.

I will drink to this and I do not drink.   Be right back going to get a glass of water!!!!    I agree with you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC Just Lied To Me

[ Edited ]

Hello @aj1980 

Just as a follow up, I checked on your order and per UPS it should be delivered by end of business on Tuesday, 12/10.

Barb 

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Most entertaining post. LOL

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Wow!  QVC employees rat each other out!

I don't believe the 2nd cs rep said the first one "lied".  That would put his job in jeopardy.  I believe he said "incorrect" or "wrong" or "mistaken" and OP is so angry that she interpreted that as "lied".  All cs calls are taped and reviewed at random and if a rep was caught telling a customer or client that another rep "lied", his/her job would be in jeopardy.  They can make mistakes because everyone is human but denigrating the company or the workers would not be allowed.

Honored Contributor

@aj1980did you receive your laptop yesterday?