Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@aj1980 wrote:

I posted earlier about 2days and not reaching ups.. Anyhow i  called customer service and they agreed that the package is lost  The rep told me he was going to ship me one ups premium and I should be getting an email shortly   I check my email nothing.  I check order status NOTHING  WHATS GOING ON!!!

You started another thread about the TSV computer you ordered.  And QVC said they can't investigate until after 12/9 the EDD.  It has only been a couple of days - they are not going to just ship you out another computer when your original order isn't late yet.

ETA - I see a mod answered you.  

@Mj12 wrote:

@aj1980 wrote:

I posted earlier about 2days and not reaching ups.. Anyhow i  called customer service and they agreed that the package is lost  The rep told me he was going to ship me one ups premium and I should be getting an email shortly   I check my email nothing.  I check order status NOTHING  WHATS GOING ON!!!

You started another thread about the TSV computer you ordered.  And QVC said they can't investigate until after 12/9 the EDD.  It has only been a couple of days - they are not going to just ship you out another computer when your original order isn't late yet.

ETA - I see a mod answered you.  

Wonder if she will even thank the mod.  

This poster's attitude is rude and just plain awful.  I don't take anything this person says as reliable.  

Trusted Contributor

@aj1980 .... We all understand why you might be upset and frustrated and feel the need to"rant" but your comment that someone may not be "bright enough to understand" is nothing short of rude and unnecessary. Comments like that make those of us sympathizing with you change our opinion. If your comment was directed at @Kachina624  I saw nothing wrong with their post. They were being polite and just trying to help calm you. 

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @aj1980 I checked the tracking and it appears that the package was upgraded to UPS Ground after it was shipped and UPS will deliver package to a UPS Access Point™ location. Please track the package for the location and the day it is delivered. Your estimated delivery date is 12/9 so you have a few more days and the information is not updated while the package is in transit to the next location

@aj1980   Just in case you missed it the first time.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @aj1980 I checked the tracking and it appears that the package was upgraded to UPS Ground after it was shipped and UPS will deliver package to a UPS Access Point™ location. Please track the package for the location and the day it is delivered. Your estimated delivery date is 12/9 so you have a few more days and the information is not updated while the package is in transit to the next location

Dear Alice I was the one that upgraded the pkg because it was coming via ups / usps  I paid $3.50 through UPS to get it directly from them after it said the package was on its way to a ups location  Qvc didnt play a role in this whatsoever  The package is all but lost becuse ups hasnt received it yet   Thanks

Trusted Contributor

It is my understanding that in order for UPS to upgrade the package it has to be in their hands and scanned. If that is the case, UPS has your package and you should be able to follow the delivery trail. Alice is trying to explain that there may be a day or two that appears there is no movement until your package reaches its next UPS location. The estimated delivery is 12/9 (Monday). Be patient and wait till Monday to see what happens.

I don't know why you had to specify QVC had no role in the upgrade. There was no indication that QVC was taking credit for the upgrade. 

If you are still as upset tomorrow as you have been today I would suggest you call UPS tomorrow so they can explain the process better. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@aj1980 wrote:

you are entitled to your opinion  you dont  understand  the facts or just not bright enough to understand them

@aj1980.  I tried to be polite to you, although it was difficult.  Your childish snarkiness is uncalled for.  

@Kachina624   I agree with you!   To accuse you of not being bright is just ignorant.   I will apologize for her.   I always question these "NEW" posters in wondering are they really new here???

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Just Lied To Me

[ Edited ]

To quote Suzy Toronto "in a world where you can be anything, be kind".  Today, I've seen many posts that are not kind, it's sad and unnecessary.  Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe  .... It is really nice of you to extend your apology. Very thoughtful. However, to be sincere the apology needs to come from the person who threw the slam. They were in the wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@BalletBabe  .... It is really nice of you to extend your apology. Very thoughtful. However, to be sincere the apology needs to come from the person who threw the slam. They were in the wrong.

@Sheila P-Burg   Thank You, and I totally agree with you, but Katrina did not deserve that, and I highly doubt the OP will apologize.   I like Kachina and I try to defend my friends on here when I see them being wronged.   

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

You mean you didn't beleve that Today's Special Value of cleaning rags repurposed for

your face  would "normally" sell for over $167.00?!?!??!?!

@Othereeeen- Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day!  I hadn't looked at that particular TSV.  Wow, what a value.  I'll get right on it and order several sets now.  Woman LOL