Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Item Page Has Changed!!

@Silver Fox1  I missed that.  I saw that title and thought that thread was from someone new to the Forum and just noticing those changes.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Krimpette  Here are a couple:  J328246 and A267376

I wonder if the upgrade is being beta tested and not a full roll-out yet.

I just looked at those items, and I saw the photo first, then when I scrolled down, I saw the video, which I could click on, if I wanted it to play.

Same as it always has been.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is awful.  I haven't ever said this before about any of the other awful changes, but this change is so bad my purchasing will be cut back.  I no longer have any eagerness to look at the products.  In fact, now it's an aversion.  Especially with that auto-video (which is a feature that should be banned across the internet).

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I don't like that at all but I'm sure it won't matter much what I like.  The reviews look like billboards on my monitor.  Hope this is an error.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just noticed that there is an option to play video automatically or not but it has to be checked.  Of course the video is still there first.

Respected Contributor

The item pages are changed, the review section is awful, IT made a mess of these changes....do not like at all......

Esteemed Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

We already had a thread on this this morning " The new system is horrible" by packmogiz

I can't find this thread, can you tell me what sub it's under?

I discovered the changes this evening, guess I haven't been looking at any products today. We always resist change, so I'm willing to give it a few days to see how I feel about it. First glance? I don't like having to press "read more" to get the click here sizing. Wish they would do their chart like HSN does.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

tonight it seems that the new website has been rolled back.  Nothing looks like it did this morning.  Guess they are testing it.

Super Contributor

I don't really like the color circles and the size notifications.  The video starts to play if checked play automatically.  Don't really care for the change.  Will curb my buying I'm sure.

Respected Contributor

It was on this item earlier when I searched it A2663558. I DO not like the change either. I never like changes, just something else to confuse me.