Honored Contributor

QVC Host Courtney Cason is live on HSN Today 8/12/19

She's in St. Pete promoting the judging of The Big Find product search contest.  The finalists have all been selected.  

I think Courtney said she will be in all four states this week where QVC & HSN are holding The Big Find final judging.

I was watching HSN's all-crafting morning, and there was Courtney!  It was a cut-away video, but her IG page says she's indeed in St. Pete now.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Host Courtney Cason is live on HSN Today 8/12/19

Courtney, Excellent choice. Enjoy whatever she presents. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just not a fan of this host.....Perhaps she has changed, but she was always making the shows about herself instead of the products, and sometimes acted silly and immature....On a past fashion show, making sleeves on a blouse dance was enough for me....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt   I used to think the same thing about Courtney, but I think she has grown up quite a bit in the last few years.  IMO, she has become a good host.  I think some of her earlier issues were due to being young and inexperienced, and of course the LR influence.  Give her another chance, you might be surpised.  I know I was.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Spurt   I used to think the same thing about Courtney, but I think she has grown up quite a bit in the last few years.  IMO, she has become a good host.  I think some of her earlier issues were due to being young and inexperienced, and of course the LR influence.  Give her another chance, you might be surpised.  I know I was.

@Travone 

I heard she was very good on the Beauty Channel before QVC did away with it, but the incident with the blouse was done not too long ago on a Halston show....but ya never know, maybe she saw the addition of all the new hosts and it was a wakeup call and she got her act together....hope so....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  I know exactly what you mean.  Courtney seems so lovely and spirited, but to me she's best suited just the way QVC typically uses her.  She is fantastic on all of QVC's social media events, and celebrity interviews.  I saw her interview the Beekman Boys, Isaac Mizrahi, Christina Milian (for Prive Revaux), etc.  She also does their Beauty Podcasts on youtube, iTunes, etc.  She's perfect for those location promotions.

She has a great sense of spontaneity and ease of talking about absolutely anything under the sun!  I saw her on the Beauty Channel, and that venue was perfect for her because it was so laid back and ran off the rails so often.

The regular QVC shows?  Uh, no.  I actually heard her say in a gourmet show just last week after tasting the food, "not bad."  I laughed out loud!  Since when is "not bad" a good selling comment to make anyone want to buy it?  Honest?  Perhaps.  But that's not sales.  She did try to embellish that later. Smiley Very Happy But it was too late.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

I floated your thread from last May re: The Big Find to remind me to watch for progress on it. Thanks for the update!

for interested posters who missed it

Your May thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/The-Big-Find-on-QVC/m-p/5486440#M138589

Honored Contributor

Don't know who she is but to me it is just another sign of the "merging" of HSN and QVC, which, IMO, is very unfortunate.

Super Contributor

What blouse incident? What did I miss?
Honored Contributor

Facebook QVC Live: Watching Big Find from earlier today. Exciting!!