Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Has Hired FIVE New Hosts

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Oh....yay!

5 new hosts = 50 new host complaint threads! Can't wait!

I rarely see complaint threads about the newest hosts, Mary, Stacey, and Alberti. I don't know if it's their hours or what. Alberti seems to be very popular and I just don't hear much about Stacey or Mary at all.

The complaints mostly seem to be about the same couple of hosts or vendors and the same types of shows, like any show where someone eats something.

I also never see anything about Elysse or Katie either. 

Respected Contributor

Above all else, they'll be trained to SELL!!!

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Oh....yay!

I rarely see complaint threads about the newest hosts, Mary, Stacey, and Alberti. I don't know if it's their hours or what. Alberti seems to be very popular and I just don't hear much about Stacey or Mary at all.

The complaints mostly seem to be about the same couple of hosts or vendors and the same types of shows, like any show where someone eats something.

@Lipstickdiva there's been some complaints in the beauty forum on Elyse being cutesy/teenage acting and some posts wishing her off the Beauty IQ channel, but not as many as others against hosts not favored here.

Honored Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Oh....yay!

@Lipstickdiva there's been some complaints in the beauty forum on Elyse being cutesy/teenage acting and some posts wishing her off the Beauty IQ channel, but not as many as others against hosts not favored here.

Oops.  I misspoke. I missed those posts.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Hmmm... I wonder if this means some hosts will be leaving...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I hope they are calm.

Well, when Rick mentioned the five new hosts it was in the context of him meeting with them as their initial mentor, trainer, or something like that. Ruh roh! That does not bode well for those of us wishing for a calmer Q.

Five little Rickies......Coffee stocks just went up!

Valued Contributor

The five were shown briefly during the party scenes in Rick & Erin's DMQ show. All were pretty and women, no men.

Honored Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

Oh well.

I miss Lisa Mason's style.

My favorite host!

Also I like Heather Hall of Evine.

Occasional Contributor

I saw Courtney on the main channel with David on Gourmet Holiday earlier.  Whoever did her hair that way should be fired.

I don't understand why people on here are being so mean spirited.  Smiley Sad  Are there that many perfect people on here??  If you don't like the host or what you are watching then just turn the channel.  There is no reason to be so mean.  It is hurtful and unnecessary.  How would you feel if some of these comments that are being made were about you?  I wish this world could be more kind and forgiving Smiley Sad