Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

first off---WTH is Florida not in lock down????????? Are they that stupid??? and then HSN does a horrible job about social distancing most times----

I was watching Bobbi with the TS shoe and they were doing the social distancing but they were still touching the same shoes.  She had the vendor through a shoe over to her.  I was watching the news and the FL governor was saying that they will not have enough of anything should this spread in FL.  Then why doesn't your state have a lockdown??? It's just common sense.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC/HSN guests

[ Edited ]

Marcus Asam was just on LIVE on HSN with Bobbi Ray, did he fly in now to FL from Germany?? I thought I was seeing things. 

Someone just clarified for me, he also has a FL residence, makes good sense. 

Valued Contributor

@catter70 

2 weeks ago florida had spring break people on the beaches (some of which now have covid19 - oh gee, what a surprise), so i guess the people that are suppose to run the state have no idea that covid19 is active and  'available' in EVERY STATE and that ocean water or sand  is not a cure. <smile>

the only reason disney is closed is because disney closed it, not the state. need i say more?

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

first off---WTH is Florida not in lock down????????? Are they that stupid??? and then HSN does a horrible job about social distancing most times----

I was watching Bobbi with the TS shoe and they were doing the social distancing but they were still touching the same shoes.  She had the vendor through a shoe over to her.  I was watching the news and the FL governor was saying that they will not have enough of anything should this spread in FL.  Then why doesn't your state have a lockdown??? It's just common sense.

@Pecky, the same reason he left all the beaches, etc. open.  Wanted all that spring break money.  And I'm sure he wants money now.  

But he'll have what he needs when the time comes and we know why.

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva  ..... Isn't PA's rules the same as most of the states ..... Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky?

Honored Contributor
@Pecky. Well if they touch the same shoes they'll just wash their hands real well when they leave the set, which they probably intend to do anyway!
Trusted Contributor
I just heard that many "Spring Breakers" have just been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Esteemed Contributor
@Vakuskr. I would give you my opinion, but I had better err on the side of beyter judgment
Frequent Contributor
I’m in CA and we’ve been home for weeks now. If I lived somewhere like FL, I think I’d make my own decision to quarantine anyway!