Valued Contributor

QVC/HSN SURPRISE ON SATURDAY

I have no idea what this is about..BUT it was on the bottom of the screen as I was watching the Denim & Co show..Does anyone know what this is about? I know that QVC now owns HSN..But I thought they were going to remain separate??..

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC/HSN SURPRISE ON SATURDAY

WOW! I wonder what this could be?? Are they (HSN/QVC) going to have their shows together or something? I guess we will all be in for a surprise! Thx for the info., I'll be watching. L <3

Frequent Contributor

I just saw that advertisement. It is some kind of sweepsteaks that the Q and HSN have going on. They said they will reveal it on saturday.

Respected Contributor

I would like to see QVC hosts 'guest host' on HSN in Florida, and vice-versa.  That would pique more interest in both networks.

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni, it has been announced that QVC and HSN are now merged....one company.  A month or two ago.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO..Woman Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Alexa6352wrote:

I have no idea what this is about..BUT it was on the bottom of the screen as I was watching the Denim & Co show..Does anyone know what this is about? I know that QVC now owns HSN..But I thought they were going to remain separate??..

Sounds like QVC lied............

Trusted Contributor

Wellll, its weird...but I went to the program guide, and it lists whats on and  you can scroll up to 30 days...once I did this about halfway thru the days..it listed QVC/HSN on the area that shows the item that begins the day. HMMMM very interesting.  If you do it, you will see it shows this.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Alexa6352. QVC does not own HSN.  They, along with Zulily, are owned by Liberty Interactive.  They operate independently with each having its own CEO.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i am definitely not a fan of HSN, so nothing the two stations can do together can possibly be a good thing for me.  The further apart they stay the better IMHO. Although I wouldn't mind seeing   a couple of the hosts on QVC go to HSN for a while - even a long while.