Esteemed Contributor

QVC will donate $1 to Feeding America when you buy one of a small amount of items:

"This holiday, let’s give joy & fight hunger. When you shop this special selection of items from 10/15 thru 12/24, QVC® will make a donation to Feeding America® —the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization—to help provide 10 meals* for every unit sold, up to two million meals."

*$1 helps to provide at least ten meals secured by Feeding America on behalf of local member food banks

I don't understand the small amount of items to chose from. These sorts of charitable efforts seem more like a "feel good" thing than a true financial commitment. I guess it's better than nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Give Joy Fight Hunger

Where can we see the items? 

Esteemed Contributor

@godi  Sorry, I should have posted the link:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/feeding-america.html

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  Thanks!  Your right should of been more items. 

Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

Where can we see the items? 

I too was wondering where to see the items.  Thank you for asking this.  I was looking for it the other night.  I was kind of hoping it would be on most of their items. I think I will just donate to a local food bank.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a nice gesture on their part, if nothing else.  They gave large monetary donations early in the pandemic to fight food insecurity.

It's like the Tip Jar.  No requirement to participate. 

Honored Contributor

One thing where I did like HSN's effort over QVC's was with charities...  I loved it when HSN sold HSN Cares 

Christmas ornaments....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”