Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea 

@Ilovetea wrote:

Regular mail - USPS. Definitely a surprise. 

LOL ! I think the poster was asking "what did you do to receive it?" 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
This thread, started before hers, should address @Teddixat 's comment about surely not being the only one to receive a tote.
Esteemed Contributor
I received the tote also. It is very sturdy. Will come in hand for grocery shopping
Contributor

I so wish I would get a QVC tote in the mail , I want one to advertise what a good and loyal customer I am for years.

Valued Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Ilovetea 

@Ilovetea wrote:

Regular mail - USPS. Definitely a surprise. 

LOL ! I think the poster was asking "what did you do to receive it?" 

In retrospect, yes, I get that, but was working on a variety of things at the time and was still surprised to have received a tangible item. 

What did I do to receive it? No clue except that after years of only buying little things here and there I ordered and kept some larger dollar items this year. 

Occasional Contributor

Got my Q tote today!!  Thank you, QVC!!!!

Had 2 ladies at work receive totes. Called customer service about them spoke to 2 reps they didn’t know anything about them. Been shopping with QVC since 1989!! Where is my tote???
New Contributor

I received one also and it is a very well made bag. I use it for groceries. I'd buy more if QVC sold them as they are better than some I've purchased to shop with.

Trusted Contributor
@mska, agreed! They are very well made and sturdy bags! I think I would also purchase some if the price was reasonable. I use mine for toting my (far too many) library books back and forth!
Esteemed Contributor

I received mine last year also. I decorated the pocket with pearls, and also put two snaps where the straps are located.  My 16 year old niece ¨borrowed¨ it and I will make sure I get it back from her. I love it.