Trusted Contributor

I would like QVC and HSN to automatically refund to me any money due when they decrease the price of merchandise I bought within the past 30 days.  However, it would be nice to be appreciated for my business every now and again.  Where is my tote?

Honored Contributor

I don't believe I have ever gotten a thing free from the Q.  How do they decide who gets things and who doesn't?  I really think they should send everyone something.  Maybe they feel they can't do it all at once, but why not spread it out?  Send a gift out to so many each month???  I'm sure the gifts aren't worth much, but it is a nice way to show that your patronage is appreciated!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

Last summer I received a tote from QVC filled with shin care products that was a complete surprise. Have no idea why. 

@sann- Did you order something during one of their Beauty With Benefits cancer fundraisers?  Or the other one they do CEW?  If you did, even if it was after the event was over and the product was featured, you'd have gotten that tote as a free bonus.  Just a possibility.

Honored Contributor
When people post here that they received a free gift from Q, for the rest of us who didn't get one it's like talking about going to a party that we weren't invited to.
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee 

LOL! Agreed! But YOU are always invited to any party, dear Pearley! Merry Christmas, my friend. Heart

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@Pearlee 

LOL! Agreed! But YOU are always invited to any party, dear Pearley! Merry Christmas, my friend. Heart

@MarnieRez3   Awwww you are sweet.  Thank you!  A party at your place would be way more fun than getting a tote.  Smiley Happy   

Merry Christmas to you, and I'm off to a Hanukkah party tonight for me.   Happy Holidays to All!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee 

Happy Hanukkah, lovely one!

Thanks for all your wise and HILARIOUS posts - always enjoy a good debate/chat/joke with you.

Please bring potato latkes to our party -- with ketchup of course, NOT sour creme and applesauce! (I am Polish Catholic - we put ketchup on EVERYTHING and then we fry it!) lolololol

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   LOL!  Too funny.

Latkes are definitely on the menu tonight, with choice of apple sauce or sour cream topping.  IMO there is no option other than sour cream - I'm a traditionalist!   

I'll think of you and putting ketchup on your latkes (never heard of that!) tonight as I spin the dreidel.   Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I am totally blown away. I just received a gift tote bag. I have never received anything from Qvc in the 25 years that I have been shopping here. It is a nice size and I can probably use it for grocery shopping because they banned plastic bags in my area. I really appreciate it.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m happy you got one. That is something I would definitely use. The cup, not so much. I love my Yeti’s.