Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ- I get that they send these things out randomly, but I hope they mark someone's account, once a gift has been sent, so that the same customers don't get multiple gifts.

And random or not, they should make sure they get around to sending all of their customers something, if they're going to continue doing this.  It's just my personal opinion, but I think they'd do better to give all their customers a simple $5 off a purchase.  Some people would use it, some wouldn't, but at least everyone would have the same offer.

There are threads that some customers are getting cards with $5 or $10 off, but not everyone is getting that either.

@Venezia - I totally agree. I think it's great that some customers are getting credits and special gifts, but I would hope that eventually all customers get something. I'm a pretty regular shopper who hasn't received anything from the Q, and I'm not really feeling too left out, but it would certainly be nice to have a few extra dollars to spend or the surprise of a little treat in the mail.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Here we go again!!  LOL   It will be the infamous cup all over again.

I get a gift every month, my bill Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

They really are being odd about sending these freebies out to select customers.  The only thing I've ever gotten from QVC was two Enstrom's toffee squares a few months back.  Hardly in the same category as some of the gifts being sent out.

It would be nice, if they'd address how they decide who gets what.  It definitely has nothing to do with how long you've been a customer or how much you've spent.  Otherwise, I should be getting everything!

There will clearly be posters who comment that they wouldn't want a QVC tote bag and they'd "throw it in the trash", but there are many more who'd like to know why they aren't receiving any free gifts.

BTW, @Ilovetea - enjoy your tote bag!  Smiley Happy

@Venezia   I have to agree!  This last year has been very odd with QVC giving out gifts.  I believe it's probably totally random, however it really would be nice if they gave out coupons to loyal customers! 

I'm afraid to check and see how many thousands that I've spent here just this last year not to mention all of the time I've been shopping here over the years and the only thing I ever got was a Happy Thanksgiving card several weeks ago with all of the hosts' signatures.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Gift Tote

[ Edited ]

Another gift I didn't get.  I must be on their "naughty" list.  I did get the post card offering me easy pay or some other silly offer.  Maybe 2020 will be my year.  

Honored Contributor

Well, didn't care about the other freebies but this is something I would use!!!

guess I'm on the "naughty" list still cuz I've never gotten a thing from Q ... yet my friend who hadn't shopped in years has been enjoying getting these nice little "gifts"!!!

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

If I ever get anything from them in the mail I will post here as well. You and I

might be waiting an awful long time!

Add me to the list of still waiting 🙄. 

Honored Contributor

Got a sturdy canvas grocery  tote from Stop and Shop last summer in the mail.     Also random because none of my friends got one and many of them spend far more than I do for groceries.

Close to the quality of an LLBean canvas, just not as large.  That's okay -   I couldn't carry a  Bean tote filled with anything but Cheerios!

Honored Contributor

Yes, the gift giving seems randomly odd.

Respected Contributor

If I remember correctly, the mugs were sent at random, so I assume the totes will be also. I wouldn't purchase branded Q items, but a sturdy tote for grocery shopping is always welcome. What I find odd is that they continue to do this without explanation despite the uproar and ill will created with the mugs. Do they not understand that customer appreciation efforts can backfire?

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for an A.M. Style mug Woman Wink Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise