Super Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@threecees wrote:

If I ever get anything from them in the mail I will post here as well. You and I

might be waiting an awful long time!

Add me to the list of still waiting 🙄. 

Me too. I am a longtime customer and a Q Cardholder...and I get nothing! Meanwhile, other stores that I have cards with routinely send me coupons and discounts and actually make you feel like they appreicate your business. I still will shop QVC because I have a few brands not availablr anywhere else I love but I am much more selective in what I buy. Some may call a postcard, mug or totebag a small gesture but I think it is a nice perk and it is a shame that only a "random" few receive it.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Super Contributor

Add me to the naughty and neglected list.  I remember a couple of years ago getting a card offering Easy Pay on an item of my choice.  I have never used easy pay, wouldn't even consider using it, so the card went out to the trash with the rest of my junk mail.

I didn't even realize QVC was sending such things.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have like to received a mug.  I had one which I purchased from the now closed Studio store.  It had the old logo on it.  Unfortunately, I broke it.  The tote looks nice.  Enjoy to whomever gets one!  Long ago, I did receive an easy pay coupon for my bday.

Esteemed Contributor

skeleton.gif

Me, waiting for my free anything from the Q.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that post is the best!!!!!

Respected Contributor
@Anonymous032829
So funny.. good one..😂
Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

If I remember correctly, the mugs were sent at random, so I assume the totes will be also. I wouldn't purchase branded Q items, but a sturdy tote for grocery shopping is always welcome. What I find odd is that they continue to do this without explanation despite the uproar and ill will created with the mugs. Do they not understand that customer appreciation efforts can backfire?

Especially when there are a lot of long-time customers who have never received anything.

I go all the way back to the beginning with QVC and I used to buy a LOT - for a very long time.  All I ever received was a birthday card.  Once.  It's the one and only thing I ever received.  No mug.  No candy.  Just one card one time in all the decades I was an extremely loyal QVC shopper. 

I don't buy very much from QVC anymore, but a lot of their customers go back as far as I do and are still loyal, and they haven't gotten anything either.  Doing things randomly is fine, but showing appreciation for longtime customers would go a long way.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy.

I've never received any gift or promo from QVC except a Happy Thanksgiving card with an extra item on easy pay, and I never use easy pay----

Respected Contributor

I have shopped at QVC for over 28 years and got a few easy pay options many moons ago when they were stingy with easy pay. But easy pay is not a savings; I'd rather have a free shipping voucher or percent off coupon.

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Enjoy.

I've never received any gift or promo from QVC except a Happy Thanksgiving card with an extra item on easy pay, and I never use easy pay----

I don't either.  I never have, and it's pretty worthless to me.  I know that some people like it, but that's not the way I shop.  If I can't pay for something all at once, I don't buy it.  QVC always carries on as though EZ Pay is the most amazing thing, but for many of us it's not of any value at all. 

If they're going to send a card with something extra, it should be for free shipping.  That's something everyone would appreciate.