Esteemed Contributor

I've been a QVC customer for years & spend quite a bit of money on a regular basis..Yet I never got anything.Not a mug,not a tote Nothing !!

Personally,I'm insulted.It's just not right to recognize some customers & not others.The mug & the tote aren't valuable.But they are gestures that you're appreciated. Apparently, my business isn't appreciated.

Whom ever came up with the idea of rewarding some customers & not others was flat out wrong,period.

Respected Contributor

I think QVC is making a big mistake by creating "have" and "have nots" among its customers. I don't understand the rationale.

Honored Contributor
@NicksmomESQ. Well said. I feel exactly the same way.
Super Contributor

I feel the same way, I never received anything from QVC and I spend a lot of money.  I could care less about the gifts but it is the thought that counts.  Makes me think they don't appreciate me or my business.

Trusted Contributor

I have been with QVC since 1987. I have not received anything from them and do not want anything from them. 

I am happy for those receiving a "gift" from QVC. The problem I have is their need to come on the forum and rave about receiving the tote, etc. knowing some members are upset or hurt from not receiving anything. 

I don't know who at QVC came up with the suggestion of sending "random" gifts. Not well thought out. This is another example of why QVC is having problems. Their management needs either retraining or a complete overhaul. They need to make better decisions.

Esteemed Contributor

The gifts are just randomly sent harmeless tokens.  It's not as if they are mailing out checks. 

I still can't believe that anyone would actually get upset about not receiving something.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Gift Tote

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager  .... You can't understand someone that has been a long time loyal customer of QVC feeling slighted by not receiving a "gift" that others have received .....  knowing others receiving  the "gifts" may not be buying as much from QVC or being a customer of QVC as long. 

Random mailings like this is just plain bad business practice. All customers should be treated the same. Common sense would tell a competent management this would cause hurt and hard feelings.

Super Contributor

i have been a faithful customer for over 30 years, and i agree it is wrong to single out some customers, and not others, for a random gift, whatever it's value. it's the thought that counts and feeling appreciated for sticking with this brand is noteworthy. even if it's just a small note of acknowledgement.