Honored Contributor

I know we've covered this before, but what's your best guess on QVC's next free shipping day?  I keep forgetting to keep track.  I know it happens (or has happened) every few months.

Here's hoping it keeps happening.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor
We are ready for free shipping. It doesn’t happen often enough. Many times it is the deciding factor for me.
Esteemed Contributor

@Catiele wrote:
We are ready for free shipping. It doesn’t happen often enough. Many times it is the deciding factor for me.

@Catiele True for me as well. I scroll through the "as is" daily at lunch and wait for a free shipping day. I've purchased some really great bargains that way.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach - We're just over one month since the last one, February 17. Here's to hoping for another free shipping event soon...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@GingerPeach - We're just over one month since the last one, February 17. Here's to hoping for another free shipping event soon...

I'm marking that date on my calendar and will keep track.  Thanks, @loriqvc 

Fingers crossed it won't be too much longer.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

@Catiele   Take a few minutes to study the Q's quarterly financial report and you'll understand that they can't afford to do this but rarely.  HSN has done a lot of free shipping and they're operating in the red.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Catiele wrote:

@Catiele   Take a few minutes to study the Q's quarterly financial report and you'll understand that they can't afford to do this but rarely.  HSN has done a lot of free shipping and they're operating in the red.

they could afford to whatever they want, they don't want to,  ez-pay is the driver for sales 

s/h can be a profit center.

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Catiele wrote:

they could afford to whatever they want, they don't want to,  ez-pay is the driver for sales 

s/h can be a profit center.

@jackthebear - You actually just restated @Kachina624's point: The QVC profit model is based in large part on the shipping fees that are charged, so the company would take a major hit if free shipping were offered more frequently.

Valued Contributor

If your able to get off the couch take a ride to the mall and get some fresh air. Once again there is no such thing as free shipping unless your an Amazon prime member

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour - Technically, Amazon Prime shipping isn't free since you have to pay an annual membership fee...