Respected Contributor

QVC Facebook Live Extravaganza ?

Does anyone have any knowledge what this event tomorrow at 8:30p, is all about ?  I am not a facebook user. Feel it is too intrusive in our lives.  David Venable is saying this is the first of its kind event and he will appear on it at 9:30pm after his show ends.  Has anyone gotten the scoop on this?  Is it important ? Will be it be carried on QVC2 at a later date. Im sure others feel they are missing out on it because they also are not Facebook users.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Facebook Live Extravaganza ?

the fun is just getting started!😍 Join us tomorrow, 7/26, for #BlackFridayinJuly, including our first ever Facebook Live Studio Audience show at 8:30pm ET & a must-see weekend of deals!🎉

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I think it will only be available for viewing on Facebook.

It is my understanding that you do not need to have a Facebook account to watch it on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

Tomorrow is black Friday in July.  It's the start of a big shopping weekend.  Monday is cyber Monday.  There will be special prices and free shipping offers.  That's a summary of what's on the home page.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Tomorrow is black Friday in July.  It's the start of a big shopping weekend.  Monday is cyber Monday.  There will be special prices and free shipping offers.  That's a summary of what's on the home page.

I have never heard of Black Friday in July!  I am planning to be glued all day to the Q to snag deals.  Love Black Friday.

Trusted Contributor

I see the tickets are sold out.  I was wondering if it would be shown as a regular show on qvc or the other channel. Sounds like the audience will get to see David and that should be fun.

Valued Contributor

This was much needed comic relief. Love Rick.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I watched the whole thing, it was about 45 minutes long.  It was quite fun!

Rick was superb -- incredibly funny, and the perfect pairing with Mary Beth Roe as co-hosts.  By the way, Mary Beth wore a GILI jumpsuit and she looked fantastic. The other hosts that were there were Julia (the newest host), Alberti (who conducted a really funny trivia game with the audience), Courtney Cason, and Elise Ivy stopped in for a couple of minutes before her own show.  Towards the end, David and Ali Carr came by after their show.

The vendors in the audience were Angel & Patrick from Quacker Factory, the woman from Peace Love World (I cannot remember her name), Laurie Felt, the vendor from Elemis, a vendor from Beauty Blender, The Scott Brothers, and a social media "influencer" who introduced QVC's brand new Beauty Box, like the beauty boxes that others have been doing for a while. 

They had a lottery game, a contest to dress mannequins, and lots of give-aways for the audience.  Rick took lots of selfies with the audience.