Valued Contributor
Super awesome to see an apology! And it takes an even more awesome person, to apologize. Don't see that much, unfortunately, anywhere. Kudos....
Love the post about TP, if I learned one thing during the past year. It's never buy one ply!!
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie A post can only be deleted if there's not been a comment on it and there was so I couldn't delete it!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Shawnie A post can only be deleted if there's not been a comment on it and there was so I couldn't delete it!

I did not know that.  Thankyou.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids, I've deleted post that have had replies many, many times.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

😂🤣😁😆

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Employee Discount

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Love my grandkids, I've deleted post that have had replies many, many times.

@suzyQ3@Love my grandkids,  and @Shawnie,

We don't always have the choice to delete our own post.

If someone clicks/taps the "REPLY" box on our post, that creates an internal link on the website.   

For that reason, we can't delete our post they clicked/tapped on.   

(Also, note that it doesn't matter if they use the "QUOTE" feature or not -- just using the "REPLY" button creates a link.)

One way to see this...

look at the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner of your post. 

If no one has clicked the "REPLY" button on your post, you do have the "Delete" option.

463A1BA4-E878-48C7-8C9C-5396BA6CBB03.jpeg

If someone has used the "REPLY" on your post, you do not have the "Delete" option.   

DE185069-DCF1-4C39-AADF-F29CC8F343C7.jpeg

We can, however, use "Edit" to delete the contents in our post, even if the "Delete" option is gone and we can't remove the entire post.

Hope that makes sense!  Not sure I explained it well, but it's a question that crops up often so I thought I'd give it a try.

Have a lovely evening, everyone!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, ah, so that's why sometimes I can delete and other times I have to just edit. Thanks for the clarification. BTW, my favorite way to edit is a simple period.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Hosts have mentioned that they shop a lot which I'm sure they do.  I doubt that they get that many samples, and they probably prefer to pick and choose as we do.   

Honored Contributor

What is with some of these posts?  I guess some people think they are being cute.  Newsflash, you aren't.    

Since Amy and other hosts have stated more than once what kind of discount they get, I guess it's not only between the employer and employee.  

Honored Contributor

I'm glad companies offer employees discounts. It's a perk.

After I retired, I worked in customer service at a grocery store, part of a chain, for several years. They give employees 10% off groceries (except alcohol & tobacco). That's a nice perk.