Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

So are they going to do something for the customers, or are we just supposed to enjoy the party ambiance....

Maybe it'll be as good as May's gold month....which was a complete dud.

Did QVC have gold month?  I missed the whole thing...

Valued Contributor

Happy Birth-yay!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Birthday

[ Edited ]

Oh boy, here's a Birthday Kickoff Sale Price Deal that everyone will be clamouring for...A Dinousaur Shower Curtain...H375869...😮🤣🤣🤣

product thumbnail

Most of the Birthday celebration items look more like LET'S CLEAR THE WAREHOUSE .........this party is a "dud".....

photo-1478958813546-b8bd142c3202.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

How about coupons for loyal QCard customers? 

@CorrTor 

Why limit it to "QCard" customers?

All payment methods are money in QVC's pocket. I say coupons for ALL customers, regardless of payment method.

@KingstonsMom  either way I think we are dreaming!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use easy pay all the time.  I can afford to buy the items I purchase but why not budget it and keep my money in savings.  I use the Q card and pay it off every month out of my paychecks and not my savings.  I bought my tv 12 month no iinterest at Best Buy.  Why not? Works for me.    I find doing it this way keeps me under control.  I know my limits.  

Not everyone who uses easy pay is broke.  If I return very little came out to begin with.  You can pay off an item anytime you want if on easy pay.  Don't assume you know all circumstances.  

Why she lost her pension is her business. We all use easy pay for different reasons.  Back in the day if stores didn't have layaway I wouldn't have been able to afford much.  

I enjoy shopping on QVC and my favorite place to go.  You can have Amazon and not that impressed.  I return very little.  Only time I can get my husband to go shopping too!!

Respected Contributor

There was one hour of gold with Jane with a QVC2 Big Deal and a One Day Only and an EternaGold hour with Mary Beth and a couple other shows.

MAY is GOLD Month but... - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

There was one hour of gold with Jane with a QVC2 Big Deal and a One Day Only and an EternaGold hour with Mary Beth and a couple other shows.

MAY is GOLD Month but... - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

Thanks @banned again for the info.  FIVE hours spread out over Q1 and Q2!  Sad!  I actually watched 2 of the hours, and I don't think I realized it was Gold Month.  I looked at my inbox and see I did get an email from Q on May 1 telling me it was gold month, and I now remember looking to see if there were any sales, and didn't see anything worthwhile.  The 10K gold was going for over $100/gram, and none of the designs were that interesting.  I did notice an Adi Paz gold ring on my wish list on sale, but that was it. 

Hope they have something good for their Birthday!  They made a big fuss about it, but the only Birthday prices I see are on oddball items they would never air.

Come on Q, if you are going to make a big fuss about the Birthday, give us great prices on the items we regularly shop for here!  And I would say free S&H all month on everything, even if some exceptions apply.

Trusted Contributor

So far not so good as I've checked Items on air.. maybe later ?

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

I can hardly catch my breath with this birthday celebration lol 😆 Been a customer for 33 years and still here, guess that is my choice...not sure that are equipped to do something really special.

Honored Contributor

They just can't get it right.  All these years, and they just can't get it right.