Esteemed Contributor

So are they going to do something for the customers, or are we just supposed to enjoy the party ambiance....

Honored Contributor

Not my definition of a party.

Super Contributor

.... and the photos of the hosts from the last 35 years.  Not really expecting anything else, so maybe I will be surprised.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I vote for free shipping. I don't care about easy pays.

Super Contributor

@chessylady  I don't understand the draw for easy pay ... if you can't afford the whole amount now, then you can't afford it.  Crazy how they make such a sales pitch out of it.  Agree, free shipping all the way!!

Trusted Contributor

Easy pay, flex pay, etc. is probably one of the biggest factors that made shopping channels successful all these years.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Birthday

[ Edited ]

I lost my pension so I'm on a tight budget & appreciate easy pay, I use it for all my Q purchases....another advantage is I don't  have to wait for a full price refund if I have to return an item. Free Ship is good too & if it's combined with easy pay it's a big win win. 

Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I lost my pension so I'm on a tight budget & appreciate easy pay, I use it for all my Q purchases....another advantage is I don't  have to wait for a full price refund if I have to return an item. Free Ship is good too & if it's combined with easy pay it's a big win win. 

Ouch losing your pension that must hurt. So sorry to read this. Is this something that you were expecting or did this happen because a company closed down

Trusted Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

@chessylady  I don't understand the draw for easy pay ... if you can't afford the whole amount now, then you can't afford it.  Crazy how they make such a sales pitch out of it.  Agree, free shipping all the way!!

Why judge people that use it?  If you don't use it fine, but why judge people that do?  I will never understand that.

Personally I use it as a tool.  I opt for easy pay, when I receive the item and know I am going to keep it, I go in and pay it off.  This way if I am going to return something i am not out all the money until I am refunded.  Having said that, I also don't buy a ton of stuff and in the 30 years I have been shopping with QVC I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I have returned something.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

So are they going to do something for the customers, or are we just supposed to enjoy the party ambiance....

Maybe it'll be as good as May's gold month....which was a complete dud.