Occasional Contributor
Is anyone else having issues using the QVC app? For the past few weeks or so, I will be using the QVC app and it promptly closes without warning. I lose all of the items I have placed in my cart. I did update the app and the glitch is still happening. I have elected not to use the app now because this glitch occurs each time I use it.
Occasional Contributor

Super Contributor
Same here…. I only get 20-30 seconds then it shuts down. It’s been happening for me for over a week now.
Occasional Contributor
That sounds about the right time frame for me too. I hope QVC fixes the issue soon!
Honored Contributor

have you seen if there is an app update OR have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?

i always order online rather than using the app. then i can get my rebates.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor
I did do an update and uninstall/install the app. Sometimes it’s easier to search and order from the app. I just go on the website now.
Honored Contributor

Since you can't get to the boards from the app, I have never used it.  I always do all my viewing with QVC .Com.  Works fine, I see no advantage to the app.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's been happening to me too, for the past 3 days.

Honored Contributor

@qwibbs wrote:
I did do an update and uninstall/install the app. Sometimes it’s easier to search and order from the app. I just go on the website now.

@qwibbs  Why is that?  What makes it harder to search & order directly from the online website?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Yes @qwibbs  it happened to me last night. I was in bed watching items recently on air from my iPad and it kept closing me out completely and I'd have to go back to the item I was looking at and start over.