Occasional Contributor

QVC AND THEIR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Its been two weeks and they decided to wasted my time and kept my money. ...where my money....
Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC AND THEIR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Try to call them again, qvc customer service is usually very good. I hope they can help you this time, good luck!

Contributor

I know there are a lot of complaints about QVC's customer service, but I have to say that I've contacted them several times lately about a few different issues and I have been helped by friendly, competent CS reps who were very professional. I think CS in any company gets a bad rap, but if you approach them in a friendly, non-hostile manner, it goes a long way toward getting you what you need.

Super Contributor

This OP has posted about this 8 times. I think it's either a troll, or a child playing with Mommy's computer. QVC does not bill out an item unless it's been shipped.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared}I agree horrible...... I was suppose to receive a shirt from IM yesterday [latest EDD] and it never came. I got online and checked and it arrived at a mailing facility in Claremont MD. The problem is I live in NJ. I called CS and cancelled my order and will get a full refund but, Between their shipping and handling costs and this recent screw up, I am about though with them. No great loss for me. There are much better places to shop in. and online for.