Trusted Contributor

QVC AND QVC2 CHANNELS AIRING DENIM & CO AT THE SAME TIME??????

QVC has many products so why is it necessary to show the same brands at the same time on both QVC and QVC2 TV channels. Two words, BORING! OVERKILL!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC AND QVC2 CHANNELS AIRING DENIM & CO AT THE SAME TIME??????

I must be missing something.  Is that a bad thing?  QVC isn't in the entertainement business, so how can a person be bored if they SELL a very popular clothing line on their two channels simultaneously?  They are showing as much product as possible for the women who actually want  buy things.  Just watch something else on tv if you aren't interested.  I don't understand the concept of QVC as entertainment.  

Honored Contributor

shopping both in person and online is a form of entertainment.  otherwise we might all be wearing a uniform.

and selling the same brand on both channels doesn't make sense--why not sell 2 different product lines and get more audience

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It defeats the purpose of having two channels. Why not show different products to appeal to different viewers ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that, too.  However, they were showing different items w/different hosts, so I thought it was okay.

However, at 8:00, Rachel and Carolyn came on..........off went the TV.

Respected Contributor

They lost me on both channels because of the screaching Newbies.  Honestly given the over abundance of new "talent" on the QVC channels and the impossible to read graphics that prevent me from watching without sound, I give up.

I think the thing that iced it today was the newbie squealing'

"This is your moment".  Where are the seasoned hosts these days?  And thanks for Dan this morning.  He saved my rapidly expiring sanity.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I must be missing something.  Is that a bad thing?  QVC isn't in the entertainement business, so how can a person be bored if they SELL a very popular clothing line on their two channels simultaneously?  They are showing as much product as possible for the women who actually want  buy things.  Just watch something else on tv if you aren't interested.  I don't understand the concept of QVC as entertainment.  

Are you kidding.  That's how they sell stuff.  Polyester just doesn't fly out of the wherehouse by itself. Woman LOL