Esteemed Contributor

Another one of Q's problem.  It is always going off and no other channel does that.   Instead of fixing the many problems they have they give new people free shipping for 3 1/2 months and alienate their old Customers.    Do you really think new people will put up with all of this??? 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   I'm watching QVC on Roku right now.  It's not out.  I just checked HSN and it's fine too.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe    I watch QVC on Roku all the time and have no trouble with it going out.  Perhaps the problem is local with your internet service?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@BalletBabe   I'm watching QVC on Roku right now.  It's not out.  I just checked HSN and it's fine too.  

@Caaareful Shopper   Thanks  Maybe something in my area butyet all other channels are on.  It has been going off alot lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe    I watch QVC on Roku all the time and have no trouble with it going out.  Perhaps the problem is local with your internet service?

I am beginning to think your right because careful shopper said same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

Going off?  The connection?   I don't do HSN but have  never had  Q..... go any where.

Call your server or use a different machine.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC AND HSN OUT ON ROKU

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe 

Maybe they read your posts about not caring if they fail ( due to free shipping for new customers only) and they pulled the plug to your TeeVees ?

I hear "they" can do that now!!!!

Or...maybe they DID go belly up!!!

/s

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 @Caaareful Shopper @fthunt     Okay it is back on and the menu has changed  Instead of the main channel being first a channel called Plus originals.   Good grief they are losing money and they keep adding more channels , more Hosts.  I don't think Q is going to make it.  Whoever is in charge is clueless how to run a business. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

Maybe they read your posts about not caring if they fail ( due to free shipping for new customers only) and they pulled the plug to your TeeVees ?

I hear "they" can do that now!!!!

Or...maybe they DID go belly up!!!

/s

What???  Wow they don't cut one persons tv off.  I never heard of anything so stupid.  By the way it is back on.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Do you know what that little symbol is in my post...at the bottom...looks like this:

/S

Means SARCASM!!!!!

OF course they cant cut off individual teevees....but yoru favorite hosts CAN talk directly to you, and hear what YOU say,  thru the set...you just have to know how to listen to them....!!!

/S!!!