QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC AND ALL THE CHANGES AND SHOWS AND HOSTS

Occasional Contributor

amy stran gets on my nerves she needs to calm down she is a show off cant watch her anymore

Occasional Contributor

i agree amy stran is too too hyped up i dread when shes the host sick of her big big show off she must be madly in love with herself love carolyn and some others

Contributor

I certainly don't watch QVC or HSN as much as I did.  My complaints are like the others.  Same merchandise over and over every other day. The LOGO show today (Feb 6) showed 5 items of clothing in one hour. Boring.

Poor Dave Venable is going to burn out. Sometimes he's on 5 hours at a time. That's way too long for a cooking show. And if they have any new hosts, I sure don't see them. Jane Tracey needs to take a vacation. Seems like everythime I turn on the Q, there's her face and sing song voice driving me crazy.

Their delivery time is a joke. I do prefer to buy with a check and sometimes I have to wait nearly a month to get something. I started paying extra delivery fees if I want something in a hurry. And I resent having to do that.  I don't know how many times, items have never reached me and have to be sent again (especially is I see they are headed for Greenville first -- that's a dead zone.) Then it's another 10-12 days waiting for the replacement.  Makes you wonder who is stealing the items I never get...

That's all for now. Don't want to start rambling. Get it together QVC.

Oh, one more thing -- I sick and tired of the ZOOM meetings with product reps. If you can't get the audio right (in most cases), don't bother. Drives me nuts and I turn to the Hallmark Channel.

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  The owners have lost their way.  Lower sales, closing warehouses, higher prices (I needed a new blender and visited the Q and Amazon to evaluate the exact KitchneAid blender.  It was $50 less on Amazon.), fewer products, many boring hosts with little personality and constant repeating of the TSV!  Hardly any jewelry shows.  I feel that, for the most part, they are now selling low quality items or name brand items which you can find at a cheaper price on Amazon.  In addition, why do they need three channels?  There is no overnight new programming.  QVC stool for Quality, Value and Convenience.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tadaki wrote:

I missed this thread when it started, so I'm  glad it make a reappearance.  Posters made some great points that are still valid now.  I haven't watched QVC from the beginning, but I was watching when they had actual jewelry and clothes designers.  That was a great time.  Lisa with her shows in Italy had some fabulous pieces that I still wear.  That went way down hill, but at one time, it was great.  As others have pointed out, they now put a celeb's name on a product and call it a designer collection.  And I'm not someone who is down on Hollywood.  I just like designs by someone who has actual expertise.  

I don't find much now that I couldn't buy elsewhere.  And in the past, I don't ever remember a host that I refused to watch because it was all about the product.  I would have it on in the background while I cleaned or whatever and sometimes wound up buying things I never even knew I needed or wanted!  But now, there are several hosts I will not watch no matter how much I would like to see the product.  

-------------------

Me too!!!  Seems like the same hosts are on all the time. 

There are several I will not watch...ever...no matter the item presented.  And so many of the same products are shown over and over. 

I rarely watch QVC anymore.