Honored Contributor

Re: QVC, AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS IS CRAZY?

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

More to the point @Spurt, even if we DID want to give heel scrapers, Flashpads, "Frozen" junque, surge protectors... and so on... we'd have done it YEARS AGO, when they first started hawking this inane drivel... Nothing wrong with us Spurt, as I'd assume we actually try to give more personal (gasp) dare I say even current... dare I say even imaginative... gifts (wow, what a concept)... rather than retreads from a decade ago... And no, I don't give overpriced cookies or bathroom destinkifier either... I guess I'm just no longer one of the Q's "loyal customers"... Sniff, sniff...

@stevieb

And you've made an excellent point.....I'd love to have QVC capture on air all those "special moments" when the gift recipients open up that SAME QVC gift that they've received for the past 10 years from QVC's ever loyal faithful customer......Woman LOL Guess I'm not a FB BFF or a Q cheerleader either preferring more current and imaginitive gifts for my recipients.....so pass the tissues STEVIE......

..sniff sniff...Download sad 22

P.S. I am SHOCKED Stevie---not even a special HOLIDAY Poo-Pourri gift pack......WOW!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I don't know how anyone could watch an entire hour of a laptop or vacuum. Unless you want to induce sleep.

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@wvumountiefanI know I have been on my best behavior so Santa will bring me a set of SCRUB PADS ! Smiley LOL

Lol. I'm crossing my fingers in hopes I've been good enough to get a Poo-pourie or even better a bundle of those mini flashlights!! 😳😂