Contributor

My cable provider just added Q2 and Q3 about a week ago and I am so happy to see some of my favorite hosts again. My two favorites are Nancy and Gabrielle and I am really enjoying seeing them again. Thank you Comcast for finally adding these channels.

Trusted Contributor

i have google fiber. it has Q2 but not Q3. 

Honored Contributor

I also have Comcast and when going through the channel guide was surprised to see Q2 and Q3 added!  I am happy with the additions of the two channels!

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl - Q3 only airs reruns of shows from the main channel and Q2, so you're not really missing anything.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have DISH and I get everything. I forgot how great Courtney C is at selling fashion, this woman is LR only not full of herself. This woman is so well spoken, professional and so much fun. I can't understand why she has not become the resident DIVA.

Super Contributor

My provider just added them too and i found them by accident. It is weird to see the same host on two of the channels at the same time...lol.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc @yes, i know. but i don’t always get to see the shows i want to on the main channel, so 2, and now 3, are really helpful 

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have DISH and I get everything. I forgot how great Courtney C is at selling fashion, this woman is LR only not full of herself. This woman is so well spoken, professional and so much fun. I can't understand why she has not become the resident DIVA.

@blackhole99     Definition of Diva:  a self-important person who is temperamental and difficult to please (typically used of a woman).

It's not a good thing.  I'll bet Courtney wouldn't want to be the designated diva.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  you have more faith in these hosts than I do.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@NickNack  you have more faith in these hosts than I do.

@blackhole99   LOL! Smiley LOL

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau