Regular Contributor

QVC-2 Currently Running Live---- No Program Host

The vendors are actually hosting (i.e. Kim Gravel last hour and Angel w/Quacker Factory currently hosting the 4pm hour).  Interesting......Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC-2 Currently Running Live---- No Program Host

Yes, they've done that before with the same two vendors.

Honored Contributor

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

The vendors are actually hosting (i.e. Kim Gravel last hour and Angel w/Quacker Factory currently hosting the 4pm hour).  Interesting......Woman Surprised

@LaurenCats4  Yep. I was watching for a few minutes and then turned the channel to TCM. i might switch over to Brit Box.

I'm a fan of QF/Angel, but this set up doesn't work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

@LaurenCats4  Yep. I was watching for a few minutes and then turned the channel to TCM. i might switch over to Brit Box.

I'm a fan of QF/Angel, but this set up doesn't work for me.

I agree @Susan Louise 

Contributor

Last week Susan Graver aired on her own. Do you think we'll see a price decrease since a host is not being payed?

Trusted Contributor

I do not like it AT ALL!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually i think she is better alone , when there is a host she just can't stop talking to let the hosts do their job. I understand enthusiasm , but she doesn't seem to know how  she comes across. Now she can just do it all her self.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

These are unusual times. Pandemic with illness, children at home needing parental supervision, relatives to care for, crazy dangerous weather. Q is doing the best it can to keep shows on. I don't mind vendors hosting in a pinch.

Respected Contributor

Most of the vendors are very capable of presenting items without a QVC host.  Qvc hosts often just want to chime in with personal stories, family sagas, quirky behavior-vendor alone can be BETTER!

Esteemed Contributor

Good News.  It's a presentation format that works very well for a number of guests (but not all.)  I think it should be extended to Q1.