Honored Contributor

Re: QTeam--having a horrible time writing and editing posts today

And IT seems unable or unwilling to fix it, or both. That's sad for QVC. 

And I feel bad for the moderators, who can only pass on customers' increasing frustration at the LENGTH OF TIME it's taking.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I notice no updates on getting problems fixed or when for several days now. I guess we are just going to have to accept things as broken as the Q standard of running the website.  

Esteemed Contributor

It,s happening on Kindle also.  Just horrible.  They never feet the online fixed, just one problem after another.  I have cut back on  using forum, too much trouble.  Cursor won,t go back to correct spelling.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

It,s happening on Kindle also.  Just horrible.  They never feet the online fixed, just one problem after another.  I have cut back on  using forum, too much trouble.  Cursor won,t go back to correct spelling.

@qvcaddition   Yes. With my ipad I will start a post and halfway through it realize I made a spelling error or such... since spell  check does not work( like everything else it freezes up the curser and makes it disappear)  Rather than go back and delete every word up until the mistake line, I just cancel the post...

I am on my desktop computer by HP right now and It works just fine on this site.. but I use My ipad most all day long and the desktop only in the morning as it is so much more work to turn on and wait for it to boot up.  If QVC can not make their website compatible with the ipad then they should not be selling them!

Esteemed Contributor

IT A. I do the same as you with my co.outer in the morning and use my Kindle throughout the day.   I can,t correct computer in above sentence. Between the cheap clothes they are spending and the online problems and S&H COST,I,m just a out through with the Q.  TOOK ME FIVE MINUTES to type this with pages going all over the place.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@qvcaddition   Yes. With my ipad I will start a post and halfway through it realize I made a spelling error or such... since spell  check does not work( like everything else it freezes up the curser and makes it disappear)  Rather than go back and delete every word up until the mistake line, I just cancel the post...

I am on my desktop computer by HP right now and It works just fine on this site.. but I use My ipad most all day long and the desktop only in the morning as it is so much more work to turn on and wait for it to boot up.  If QVC can not make their website compatible with the ipad then they should not be selling them!

Seriously, if the IT that QVC uses can't keep the forum functional for both iOS and Android products - the very products they want us to buy so badly, and the products the assured us would work with the new forum - they should hang their heads in shame.

Either they're not smart enough to fix what they caused in the first place, or they're withholding the fix out of spite from our comments. Either way, not in the least professional, or remotely capable.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all