Esteemed Contributor

Re: QDID WHAT? PRV 4/13-4/14 Shoes, ITKWD & Grilling!

Hello Spurt!  Well, your actors have done it again!  They are such good sports, aren’t they?  Hard to pick a favorite, but I just love the Corgi hotdog!  He looks just like our little Willie.  He was just the sweetest little guy.  Thanks for all you do!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Spurt!  Well, your actors have done it again!  They are such good sports, aren’t they?  Hard to pick a favorite, but I just love the Corgi hotdog!  He looks just like our little Willie.  He was just the sweetest little guy.  Thanks for all you do!

@PamfromCT 

Hi Pam,

Glad you enjoyed all the critters and glad that Corgi brought back fond and happy memories of your Corgi, Willie.....Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Thanks so much for the cool preview and the fun photos @Spurt. I enjoyed them all. Hoping for nice weather on Sunday because NO way in heck am I watching 5 hrs of ITKWD! I am continuing my efforts to clean out extra stuff in my house and in particular in the kitchen where the variety of gadgets (some of which I only used once a year). Making room, baby!

Thanks for all of your work and fun reviews of the schedule.

I liked a lot of those photos but this one in particularly just made me smile!

@GinaV24 

Oh,Oh....those cats might be trying out a new line of bras for felines...Watch out Breezies....!!!! Cat LOL

Keeping my fingers crossed for you for good weather for the weekend.......

Take care

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Loved the fashion show,and my very favorite...the cat chef,doing some grilling.Thanks,as always,for your very special pics!

Honored Contributor

Another great job @Spurt   All I can say is some of those cats are going to get even.  It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow.....

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt 

This pic you posted sums up every day lately on QVC & HSN🙄

63CD96A7-CF8C-45F1-871A-3EE6647E4891.jpeg Snooze Fest!!! Boring...

Sadly, it's not getting better OR maybe I'm moving on from shopping Q (and HSN sent me. $20 gc on $50 -- can't find a thing on there either).  

Love the pet pics as always!  This weekend I'll be doing a table at the community yard sale on Saturday then heading for a nice few hours at the pool or Sunday to the beach! 

Leaving next week to visit home for a fun 2 weeks & celebrate 🐰🐰🐰😊😊😊.  Have a great weekend!

@homedecor1 

I agree....BORING!!!! That bulldog should be the poster child ....errr poster dog.....for QVC viewers!!!!!  You think weekends couldn't get any worse for QVC....but they've exceeded expectations.....

Good luck in the Yard Sale!!!

Have a safe trip and Enjoy Easter back home!!!   🐇 🌷

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Another great job @Spurt   All I can say is some of those cats are going to get even.  It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow.....

@Bird mama 

LOL....I think you're right....

Image result for cat meme cat revenge for wearing clothes

Respected Contributor

@Spurt Thank you, friend! I appreciate your efforts sharing the cutie pies every week!
I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A post I enjoyed thoroughly instead of wondering why it was posted in the first place! 

Respected Contributor

@Spurt   You did it again! Made my day.Have a wonderfil week-end.