Honored Contributor

Re: QCard credit card interest rate!!!

CREDIT CARDS!!!!! I hate them!!! First thing I did  when I got my $$ from the sale of my house 2 years ago---I paid those blood suckers off!!!! Have a few  I use,  then pay off each month.  Would rather burn that money than pay the interest!!! GRRRRRR---

Respected Contributor

Theres no good deals for having a q card.  So they take 10% off a purchase, you use your Q card and the interest rate is 30%, what kind of deal is that??  An extra easy pay, great, another month of over 30% interest accrueing on your account. They make it sound great.  What a deal!! Sorry NO.

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

Theres no good deals for having a q card.  So they take 10% off a purchase, you use your Q card and the interest rate is 30%, what kind of deal is that??  An extra easy pay, great, another month of over 30% interest accrueing on your account. They make it sound great.  What a deal!! Sorry NO.

@meem120 

i dont think you understand how easy pays work. if you pay off your easy pay payment each month on your credit card. there are NO interest charges.

again, if you pay off your credit card each month the interest rate is 0%. if you are not one to pay off any of your credit cards then yes, you will pay interest.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 

yes, I know how easy pay works.  I was talking about people that dont pay off their easy pays and only pay the minimum payment on their account!   Over 30% interest, I think not.

Contributor

when you want to pay off your balance you have to speak to a customer service rep and ask what your pay off balance is or you will never get it paid off.  This has happened to me and I called them and after they spoke to a superior they took off the interest .  I only use the Qcard when I can pay off the balance on the first month,  never carry a balance with them.  HSN card is the same.  Synchrony Bank is  the worst if you carry a balance.

New Contributor

QVC held a little worm in front of the fishy and said "Here's $60 to spend if you open an account". 

New Contributor

Yep my cue card is at 31%. I just paid it off a couple days ago. Absolutely insane. A bunch of robbery if you ask me. This bank oughta be ashamed of them selves.